or Connect

Posts by culture

My girl loves my Geller dip dyed sweater and keeps stealing it from me. I'm looking to get her one for Christmas so she'll leave mine alone. Hmm... I suppose that makes it more of a gift to myself, but she doesn't need to know that does she? Ideally id like a 48, but I'll take anything from a 44-50 in any colour. Has to be in perfect condition. Help a brotha out!
A few pics from a recent trip to Morocco.
The code didnt work for me anyway.
This is awesome. If it was a Medium, Id have picked this up already.
I received a $25 coupon for the Google Play store when I purchased by HTC One, but I cannot redeem it since I'm in Canada. Great. This will only work for people stateside. I'm also not sure if its good for devices as well, or just apps. So here it is, first $20 takes it. I'll email the code once paypal payment is received.
Brand new with tags distressed jeans from Japanese Brand KURO. - Redline Selvage Denim - Made in Japan - Slim/straight fit - Selvage inseam & top of rear pocket Retail: $490 Asking: $175 > $150 OBO + 1/2 Shipping (will split costs) Size W31 Waist laid naturally flat 15.7'' / 40cm front rise 10.2'' / 26 cm back rise 12.8'' / 32.5cm inseam 32.7'' / 83cm leg opening 7.5'' / 19cm Upper Thigh (at crotch) 11'' / 28cm
Been worn a handful of times but just have way too many jackets. There is a bit of balling on the ribbing. Aside from that its like new. Please note: the pic shows the Grey/Black colorway, but the one for sale is the Black/Black colorway. (couldn't find many pics of the Black/Black). Retail was around $900 I believe. $450 OBO + 1/2 shipping from Toronto (will split costs).
Just picked this up, but unfortunately its a bit too small for me. Been worn only a handful of times. The only signs of wear are the faint sleeve wrinkles and the darker areas below the buttons on the inside corners on the suede (I bet this would come out with a bit of cleaning). It didn't bother me because it's on the inside, so I didn't get it cleaned. However, as you can see, the cuffs, collar and waist are still very clean, inside and out. P2P: ~21 inches Front...
It will shrink, but the zipper wont, so dont do it.
Hey, do you still have the p29p03bb?