or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Was supposed to get mine today as well, but apparently the DHL guy couldn't figure out how to push a button. They assured me the delivery person who comes by on Monday will be more competent.
  The fit is both longer and wider. Detroit is the widest Carmina last. I'd say size down at least a half size relative to your Forest size.
  This made me laugh way harder than it probably should have.
  This picture makes me remember how much I want a taupe colored chukka. Not unlike the one this gentleman is wearing.  
  9 times out of 10 I'd be right there with you. I've just always thought of lining as one of those fun little details that no one really knows is there but you. And since that's the case, why not have some fun with it? That being said, lining is actually really inconsequential for me relative to the presentation of the rest of the shoe.
  For a guy named "mrjester" you're no fun at all .
  This.
  This is actually really helpful. Thanks! Do you size down a whole or half size from your typical US size?
Dude! Red Lining?! They can do that?!  
Does anyone have experience with both Carmina's Rain last and Meermin's Olfe last? How do the two compare fit wise?