or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Are there designs on the website or do I just pick anything and send it in?
  Oh, I was the one who grabbed the jacket that made that the last remaining one . At $675 it was a bit hard for me to justify, personally, but at $395 I really couldn't pass on it. I'm thinking it's going to pair really well with the Nori trousers I have coming as well. Thanks for the info!
  YES! I mean... Yes. Yes, I am.
  You ain't never lied.
  You and me both, friend.
Nevermind. Found the answer.
  Well, it would be a deal breaker for me if we couldn't get the exact model as I'm really in love with the details of that particular shoe (no fringe on the brogueing, cleaner lines, etc.). As for color, I'd love the same color that mrjester has shown. It's called Burdeos Claro. If that's not an option, I'm also a fan of their Vegano Marron which is seen here:      
Hey Young,   Do you know if Carmina can offer this model 80105 on the Rain Last?     I've been drooling over these since I saw them, but as I have no way of finding out my Simpson size without having to pay for return shipping overseas (or of knowing if the last will even fit my feet at all), I figured I'd see about getting a group MTO to get them made on the Rain.   Btw, new ties look great.
Does the eggshell poplin LBM have a double vent or center vent? I can't tell from the pics and it doesn't say in the description.
  I've been looking for a comparison like this for a while. Thanks!