or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Thanks man. Matt helped me sort everything out via PM so I went ahead and placed the order for the size 40. I already can't wait for it to get here! And those Alt Wiens look awesome man. I don't know which ones I like more these or the green Vass ones you have.
  Ahh, ok. Can't win em all I guess.
  You people have no regard for the sanctity of my wallet lol. So I'm close to pulling the trigger, but I have one hang up.   This will be my first Epaulet jacket and the measurements of the jacket line up pretty much perfectly with my own measurements with the exception of one thing. Of course, it's that most important of measurements: the shoulder measurement. I measured a very well fitting jacket, and the shoulder measurement is 18". The shoulder measurement on the...
Damnit, Matt! I need to start saving up now for that Loro Piana Samuelsohn in the fall, and you're not making it easy.  
  And therein lies the problem.
  I didn't wanna be the one to dash his dreams. I've been listening to KDAY since I was 10 years old. It's gonna be a sad day .
  Please don't disrespect the Dodgers like that. It's hardly necessary. They're doing a pretty fantastic job of disrespecting themselves as it is.
  Ish is about to go down. I could pretend that having to pay sales tax is gonna lessen my purchases, but I have no business lying to myself like that. Can't wait to welcome you and Adele to the west coast.
  Are there designs on the website or do I just pick anything and send it in?
  Oh, I was the one who grabbed the jacket that made that the last remaining one . At $675 it was a bit hard for me to justify, personally, but at $395 I really couldn't pass on it. I'm thinking it's going to pair really well with the Nori trousers I have coming as well. Thanks for the info!