or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Is there somewhere I can look to find the colors of peccary made available through Bonafe?
[[SPOILER]]  God that thing is awesome. Such a great color.
 I don't think I am. Take a look under the arm holding the phone. The alignment of that pocket flap looks exactly the same as the shirt I posted. The white in the pattern is slanted downward whereas the pocket with his hand in it is not.
  It doesn't appear to be a defect as you can see here that Antonio's has the same alignment. To my mind, this is very much a casual piece, so I'm not at all bothered by what is, to me, a fun, "quirky" detail. If it was on a more formal piece of clothing, I'd probably think differently.
Those shirts look great, Ryden! I got my EPLA sweatshirts in today and I got double dark indigo hoodies (Large). If anyone is willing to trade for a crewneck, let me know.
   I got it from Stanley Korshak, but I don't believe there are any more available there. As for the quality of the item (It's the Lupo shirt jacket btw), I'm more than satisfied with it. Some of what you're seeing may be the way that I laid the item on my bed. Even still, I don't need everything about the pattern to be entirely congruous for me to appreciate it, so I'm quite pleased with the purchase.
That's absurd, sir. Even alluding to the idea that I'm a man possessing so little willpow... Damn it. Was it that obvious?
  Dropped by the house for lunch, and my very first Eidos piece had arrived. I'm not a betting man (not entirely true), but I'd wager that it won't be my last.
 Sorry for the late reply. The shirt is in the cleaners right now, but when I pick it up I'll take a bunch of pics. It's got a light gauzy texture and reads as a white shirt from about 15 feet away. The little rainbow donegal threads aren't at all subtle up close though. I've been wearing it a ton ever since I got it.
Ahh understood. Thank you.