or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Cute. People with functioning eyes can see that the pocket is there though. I don't think that fact can be disputed. Maybe you should brush up on your understanding of the word.
    This was the price they offered me. It's not like I asked for a discount. It's true. I did not explicitly request hand pockets (a mistake I won't make in the future), but if someone showed me that picture,the fact that the hand pocket is so obviously visible would suggest to me that it was part of the design. Like I said, I won't make a similar mistake in the future.
  The jacket in the picture is mine and it just got here about 20 minutes ago. The fit is pretty much perfect, I love the denim, and I'd be completely satisfied with the jacket if it had hand pockets. I was told to submit a picture of what I wanted the design to look like, and the pictures I submit did have hand pockets. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do as I love the functionality of hand pockets, but I'm not sure I want to deal with the headache of returns and...
  They look like a pair of Tretorns that I have. I'm not sure which model though.
Is this the LBM with the red plaid pattern? If so, that pattern is really subtle. I love it.
  I pulled the trigger on the sand/french blue about an hour ago, and I thought it was going to sell out quickly too.  I'm thinking that's going to make up as an amazing coat. For those of you interested, there's only one left so I'd make it happen sooner rather than later.
  Man, those are incredible! Have you tried em on yet? Unfortunately for me, my mail-lady doesn't show up till around 6:30 (After 7:30 sometimes) because according to her, she saves her safest stops till the end of the night. I totally understand, but it still pisses me off that I don't get my mail till the sun is about to go down.
Based on the carmina sizing thread, rain is supposed to be wider than forest, but in my experience that's not the case. My forest last shoes feel wider. Not by a lot mind you, and but definitely wider.
It was a very well deserved win. The guy works as hard as anyone off the court. I met him last year and saw him play. He's a phenomenal athlete. Maybe Tim Henman can finally get a good night's rest now lol.
Just wanted to stop by and wish you gent's a happy 4th! Hope you're all enjoying yourselves. I'm gonna get back to stuffing my face with bbq.