or Connect

Posts by thecool85

I pulled the trigger on the sand/french blue about an hour ago, and I thought it was going to sell out quickly too.  I'm thinking that's going to make up as an amazing coat. For those of you interested, there's only one left so I'd make it happen sooner rather than later.
  Man, those are incredible! Have you tried em on yet? Unfortunately for me, my mail-lady doesn't show up till around 6:30 (After 7:30 sometimes) because according to her, she saves her safest stops till the end of the night. I totally understand, but it still pisses me off that I don't get my mail till the sun is about to go down.
Based on the carmina sizing thread, rain is supposed to be wider than forest, but in my experience that's not the case. My forest last shoes feel wider. Not by a lot mind you, and but definitely wider.
It was a very well deserved win. The guy works as hard as anyone off the court. I met him last year and saw him play. He's a phenomenal athlete. Maybe Tim Henman can finally get a good night's rest now lol.
Just wanted to stop by and wish you gent's a happy 4th! Hope you're all enjoying yourselves. I'm gonna get back to stuffing my face with bbq.  
  Haha. No worries. I thought you were just posting more pics like you did in the previous posts. In any event, I got what I wanted.    
  This hurts, Dave . I had to find out from Tumblr. TUMBLR DAVID!
  Thanks man. Matt helped me sort everything out via PM so I went ahead and placed the order for the size 40. I already can't wait for it to get here! And those Alt Wiens look awesome man. I don't know which ones I like more these or the green Vass ones you have.
  Ahh, ok. Can't win em all I guess.
  You people have no regard for the sanctity of my wallet lol. So I'm close to pulling the trigger, but I have one hang up.   This will be my first Epaulet jacket and the measurements of the jacket line up pretty much perfectly with my own measurements with the exception of one thing. Of course, it's that most important of measurements: the shoulder measurement. I measured a very well fitting jacket, and the shoulder measurement is 18". The shoulder measurement on the...