or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Ahh understood. Thank you.
 So, to be clear, the model in the store is the primo?
 If I'm not mistaken, it's this bad boy right here. I got to try it on at the Century City Bloomingdales, and I was pretty amazed how well the 50 fit me right off the rack.
 I picked up a Large. Depending on how things play out, I may be up for a trade.
Kopped. Man, I hope I get a hoodie.
Epaulet put out something pretty identical a few years ago. It's one of my favorite shirts to wear in the summer.
 I think I remember Mike saying the MTO trousers could be cut as shorts, but that the cost would be very similar to the trouser cost because the amount of fabric used isn't that much less.
 Ahh, I see. Still, it's great to know you guys are working on a solution. And I'm definitely looking forward to the new popover offerings. On an unrelated note, has anyone ordered a double-breasted Epaulet jacket with three patch pockets? I don't think I've ever seen a picture of one. Are the top two buttons removed or just reconfigured to accommodate the breast pocket?
I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but does Individualized offer popovers? Is that an option for the MTO shirts?
 Is the sale still going on?