or Connect

Posts by thecool85

I just got off the phone with one of the guys at Gentry (Nikaus sp?) to place an order and he was super helpful and had an appreciable knowledge of the products. They have a really great operation over there. Apparently, someone called and placed an order for an Eidos piece right before I did. And for those who are curious, I decided to snag one of these guys:     I missed out on the blouson made in this fabric and between that and the discount they're running on...
 Is that short sleeve pattern close to being implemented? Because if it is, I might have to swoop on one of these.
Did any vendors pick up these swim shorts?  
So I find myself in need of sizing advice on the Buttero distressed side-zip boots. If I wear a 42 (I'm a US 10D) in Buttero Taninos, what should I be looking for size wise in these boots? Thanks fellas.
 Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. Still, it's definitely good to know for future reference so I know if I need to order a larger size and take in the waist to accommodate my thighs.   Very helpful. Thank you!
 I was mistakenly under the impression that the models were uniform across all vendors, but it seems that's not the case so my interest is in these: https://www.stanleykorshak.com/products/Eidos-Napoli-Fog-Moleskin-Dress-Pant/12525 and these (in size 48 and 50 respectively): http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/army-green-wool-linen-silk-sal-trousers-8-9-oz.html Thank you.
Will one of you fine connoisseurs of exquisite clothing provide me with the thigh measurement of a pair of 32 and 34 Eidos dress trousers?
 Thanks!
I'm completely new to Wolf Vs. Goat and after spending the last two days drooling over the contents of the site, reading the blog posts, and watching the vimeo vids, I figured it was time to get my ish together and order something. With that in mind, I have a few questions.   Are the Nico and Big Bubba pre-orders ongoing? Can I submit an order now or do I need to wait for a designated period?
NOTE: Will ship anywhere, however, shipping will need to be discussed if international.   This is a BNWT Wool Hopsack bomber from Gant Rugger. The jacket was purchased for me from Mr. Porter as a gift, but it was too small. Unfortunately the jacket was purchased too long ago to be returned and so I need to sell it. The jacket was purchased for $595, but I found it online for $405 after tax, hence my reduced price.   The measurements are as follows:   Shoulder:...