or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Ditto on the brushed blue. That shirt is excellent. I'm not sure if this will apply to this particular fabric, but I have a few Epaulet flannels (The purple herringbone and Gold buffalo check) and I wash on cold and hang dry them. They look just as great as the day I got them.
 Brandywine Tattersall, blonde horn buttons, chocolate suede elbow patches. I'm thinking something like this: 
  I thought they were a brilliant makeup. If they fit, there's no way I'd be selling them.
I'm upset I won't be able to make it. I completely forgot I had a wedding to go to today .
  Did EP carry a Bengal stripe popover, or is that from somewhere else?
  I live in SoCal and wear my taupe heavyweight twills all the time. I just don't wear them much during the summer. I would say there's a good 7-8 months out of the year where they see pretty regular wear.
  I've had some walts and rivets let out in the thigh and the waist. My tailor didn't have any problem, but one thing to note is that there isn't a whole lot of fabric to let out in the Rivets (I'm talking about the thigh and seat not the waist). You'll definitely want to keep that in mind.
  I'd love a pair like this in snuff suede. They look fantastic. Do you know how the modified last fits compared to the Barrie?
  Most likely you will take the same size in both those lasts. For what it's worth, I'm a 9UK in both and both lasts fit my feet pretty similarly with the forest last giving me a little more room in the toe box.
  I'll second this. He's cut a bunch of walts/rivets (among other pants) for me and a few suits, and every time he does a fantastic job. As long as you're clear in telling him what you want, you'll get exactly that. Pricing is reasonable as far as I'm concerned, but I suppose it's relative to the prices you're used to paying.