or Connect

Posts by thecool85

This would be amazing news for me if I hadn't just figured out that my feet won't fit into the Uetam last. Gonna put my Navy Strap Loafer spot on B&S, but if any of you guys are interested, feel free to PM me. They're a size 8.5UK.
 Man Roger, I have to say I really enjoy your taste in footwear, and this time is no exception. These are phenomenal. Are these Carminas?
  Ditto on the brushed blue. That shirt is excellent. I'm not sure if this will apply to this particular fabric, but I have a few Epaulet flannels (The purple herringbone and Gold buffalo check) and I wash on cold and hang dry them. They look just as great as the day I got them.
 Brandywine Tattersall, blonde horn buttons, chocolate suede elbow patches. I'm thinking something like this: 
  I thought they were a brilliant makeup. If they fit, there's no way I'd be selling them.
I'm upset I won't be able to make it. I completely forgot I had a wedding to go to today .
  Did EP carry a Bengal stripe popover, or is that from somewhere else?
  I live in SoCal and wear my taupe heavyweight twills all the time. I just don't wear them much during the summer. I would say there's a good 7-8 months out of the year where they see pretty regular wear.
  I've had some walts and rivets let out in the thigh and the waist. My tailor didn't have any problem, but one thing to note is that there isn't a whole lot of fabric to let out in the Rivets (I'm talking about the thigh and seat not the waist). You'll definitely want to keep that in mind.
  I'd love a pair like this in snuff suede. They look fantastic. Do you know how the modified last fits compared to the Barrie?