or Connect

Posts by thecool85

I finally got a chance to stop by the Santa Monica store on Friday evening and had the pleasure of meeting Mike and Adele for the first time. It's not like I needed any further convincing to cement my status as a lifetime Epaulet customer, but if I did, they would have managed to do so and then some. It was awesome to finally meet the faces behind my favorite clothing brand and to be able to talk clothing and style with people whose knowledge of the industry vastly exceeds...
  I feel like I've seen this somewhere before...
 J, I've got rain boots and forest boots in a 9uk and the forest boots actually fit me more comfortably out of the box. The rain boots are suede, though, and after wearing them for a few weeks, they're now incredibly comfortable. My suggestion would be to go with the same size on the Rain.
Is the blue twill taping no longer an option for the MTO rivets? It's not available in the drop down box.
 I have the same pair of Bonafe chukkas in a 9UK and wear an 9UK in Carmina's Forest and Rain lasts. They fit my feet very similarly to those two lasts.
 Dope jacket, Wis.
 I love these. This was one of my best purchases from Epaulet. I get compliments on them all the time. It's such a unique leather.
 I really gotta make it to one of these. If only to spit some Pimp C verses.
I'm there 4 days a week and I still haven't run into them. I work out in the morning though so that's probably why.
 Hey Matt, do you know if the Barena sweater blazers are coming in around the same time? That's the one piece I told myself I didn't wanna miss this season.