or Connect

Posts by thecool85

This picture made me walk to my closet so I could stare at mine some more. I can't get over how great the leather is on these things.
 This is exactly what I needed to hear. I don't see it online, but presumably they have it in store? I live in LA and I haven't seen any Eidos on display at the Beverly Hills Scoop the last handful of times I've been in there. I'll call the Brentwood store tomorrow to see if they have any.
 Agreed. I love the pocket details. These memorial day sales did some damage to my credit card and this was one of the pieces I came really close to snagging. If I could find this in navy, I doubt I'd be able to show the same restraint
 Much obliged. Thank you.
Am I missing something or is there no size chart for the boxer briefs?
 This was the first time I got a chance to see them live, and they definitely didn't disappoint.
I'd be in for that as well.
 Killing. The. Game. It's a good fit on you too. I know this shirt is a collector's item, but I couldn't justify spending the money on two Dickie shirts, and I kinda fell in love with the Ischa print version of this shirt. I doubt you could go wrong with either version.
PRICE DROP!
Saw Rebirth last night at the Echoplex in Silverlake and took the green sports trainers for a spin on the dance floor. Turns out they love New Orleans jazz almost as much as I do. I wouldn't say they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn straight out of the box, but being able to dance through that set and have my feet feel just fine at the end of the night is good enough for me.