or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Lol. For a second I was like, "Damn Chris. How you just gonna take a new girl to a Mexican burlesque show? Didn't you just get married?" Hope you guys had a good time.
  Welcome to SF, James! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to working with you on some new MTOs.
    I was actually able to purchase the item. I have an order number and everything. I paid for the item before I posted this. Am I going to need to order it again?
For those of you who haven't already seen it, the item for this most recent delivery of Carmina MTOs is up on the site. Go pay your remaining balances and flourish.   http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear-special-order/products/carmina-mto-april-balance  
  Mike was saying in the MTO thread that he was intending to build an item on the site so we could process our transactions without them having to send out individual invoices. I really like the idea. Btw, nice fit. I'm liking that belt.
I asked mike over in the Epaulets thread about the incoming shipment. He said it had been held up in in customs, but he was expecting it this week.
Hey Mike,   Any news on that Antelope leather?  
  Might this include a certain, eagerly anticipated, Carmina delivery?
  This is what Mike had to say about turnaround time for the MTOs last week. It really does depend though. I put down my deposit for the Terracotta boots 2 months ago and it's scheduled to come in this week some time. I believe the usual time fore these is between 8 and 12 weeks.
  My sentiments exactly.