or Connect

Posts by thecool85

I just tried mine on for the first time today. These are honestly the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn in my life. Take that with a grain of salt as I'm new to the world of high(er) end shoes, but I'm thrilled with how these turned out. Whoever it was that described them as "chestnut" in color was dead on. Wearing these makes me mad I didn't pull the trigger on the grey brogues Mike and Co. were selling a ways back, as I'm pretty sure they used the same leather on...
  Is that the new Chicago last on the right?
  I'm on board with the purple leather as a shoe idea. A double monk or some form of cap toe would be my preference. I love the Salinger that Epaulet sells. A version with eggplant calf and gold buckles would be awesome.   I'm also a big fan of Carmina's 3 eyelet derby. I like the idea of a simpler design to let the leather be the focus.
  Stachetastic
  I think this is an excellent idea.     Looking forward to seeing these.
  That just makes me want mine even more. The downside of living across the country is that mine aren't getting here till Monday.
  Same. Which one/s do you have coming?
  Put me in the 3 eye camp as well. 5 eye is too close to the boots we've been making a ton of lately.
  Lol. For a second I was like, "Damn Chris. How you just gonna take a new girl to a Mexican burlesque show? Didn't you just get married?" Hope you guys had a good time.
  Welcome to SF, James! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to working with you on some new MTOs.