or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Perfect. Thanks, gents!
I'm thinking about picking up a Liberty of London shirt. Do you guys that have them find the sizing consistent with the rest of the shirting line? I don't own any print shirts, but I've been looking to try one out for a while. Ii figured this would be a good time to start.
  Looks like they black cap toes are on the Simpson last.
  Been thinking about it, and I think I'm gonna be your 6th for this one. I'll confirm the details with you tomorrow.
  They're not laced up all the way in that pic. I just threw em on and took some pics.
  I'd go this route without hesitation as the 35s fit me really well in the thigh and seat, and there's less fabric to take in. It's just the stone wash is part of the appeal for me. I'll think on it a little more before I pull the trigger.   Oh and Congrats to ReedCA! I can't wait to see how those pants come out.
  Thanks man! They're some of the best fitting shoes I currently own. Patrik told me the toe box is slightly narrower than Carmina's Forest last, but my feet seem to fit better in these than my lama boots. They both fit really well, but these seem a bit more accommodating to my feet.
Bonafe chukkas are here!!!! And man, they are gorgeous. This was one of the most satisfying purchases I've made all year. I've been trying not to stare at them ever since they got here. Here's some pics so you guys can share in my enjoyment .         I also picked up some OTC Sozzi cotton socks in Pistachio. These things definitely don't disappoint. The guys at Skoak are gonna take all my moneys .
This is what I was looking for. Thanks man!