or Connect

Posts by thecool85

For sale is two pair of Epaulet steep twill trousers. One is Rust and the other is Navy.   Rust Steep Twill: These pants have been worn 3 times and have been washed once. They've been hemmed to a 30.5" inseam, and have had the waist let out an inch so that they are a size larger than the tagged size 32. This change is easily reversible in case you wish to wear them at their original size. Price: $90 shipped CONUS   Navy Steep Twill: These pants have only been...
I told myself I was gonna snag a pair of Petrol Blue walts before the season was over, but the introduction of the Nori Walts have me thinking I'm gonna grab those instead. Someone convince me I'm making the right decision.  
  Epaulet ran a navy calf jodhpur with a blue suede strap last year but it got pushed back a ways because of an oversight by Carmina. I'm still not sure if it was ever delivered. It was a pretty sick makeup though.
Where is this Epaulet in LA news?!
Ahh ok. I was really hoping you didn't say that lol. Oh well. Maybe one day.   One other thing, if I may. I just placed an order but forgot to put in the styleforum code. Can I do that retroactively?
Hey Charlie! Do you guys offer the Kensington buckles in stainless steel? If not do you have any plans to? Thanks.  
  I don't have any experience ordering directly from Carmina, but I've ordered two pairs of shoes from Skoak and aside from the awesome service, I didn't have to pay any customs fees. That's not to say you won't, but that has been my experience. I'm in California, btw.
  "Chode feet" is the funniest shit I've ever heard on here.
Thanks man! I appreciate it.  
  Haha. Yea, I love this shoe. If they fit me, there's no way I'd be selling them.