or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Thanks man! I appreciate it.  
  Haha. Yea, I love this shoe. If they fit me, there's no way I'd be selling them.
  I caved . I'm in.
    So hard not to hop on board this mto. I just need to lock down my Uetam size first before I throw any more of my money away.
  One caveat I would mention is in regard to loafers. I take a 9UK in the Rain last and after about a week or two of break in, it fits me excellently. I would say I have semi wide feet, but I wear a 10D in Allen Edmonds Park Ave. (snug fit) so take that how you will. Any way, I decided to take a 9UK in the Uetam loafer and it just didn't work. Because of the vamp sizing, my foot didn't reach down far enough into the toe box, and it made the fit really uncomfortable. I...
    Perfect. Thanks, gents!
I'm thinking about picking up a Liberty of London shirt. Do you guys that have them find the sizing consistent with the rest of the shirting line? I don't own any print shirts, but I've been looking to try one out for a while. Ii figured this would be a good time to start.
  Looks like they black cap toes are on the Simpson last.
  Been thinking about it, and I think I'm gonna be your 6th for this one. I'll confirm the details with you tomorrow.