or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Haha. You're in on all the same MTOs I am. And I have a pair of Westminsters on the way as well. In Bauxite though as some of us weren't lucky enough to have the sole pair of Dark Oak Westminsters miraculously appear in our size . Lol  
  These shoes are amazing! You got them from Skoak right? I really need to figure out my size on the Simpson last. So many of Carmina's best models are on the Simpson.
    I have handled all three fabrics. Frank's is the best advice for your purposes. The sanded UK is the dressiest option.
Same. Thanks for posting that deal. So good.
I have both, but I haven't washed the point collar one yet. The green one hasn't shrunk in any noticeable way. I'll report back once I wash the other one.  
Hi everyone,   These trousers are brand new with tag. They've never been washed, altered, or otherwise taken out of the garment bag in my closet.   They're a size 34 waist and are unfinished with a 38" inseam.   Price is SOLD! shipped to the CONUS. If you're in another country, PM me and we can talk about additional shipping costs.   Thank you for your time.
I only have one, but I'm fairly certain that's going to change in the very near future.
  Congrats man! So much to purchase and so little funds. I've recently discovered Vanda and between Carmina, Vanda, and Equus, I'm going to be completely broke in no time.
I'm sure I'll pick up a navy at some point to go with the navy shell loafers, but at the moment my belt collection is kind of sparse so I'm working on filling the holes. One day I WILL have one of those lined and raised belts. They look exquisite and the amount of handwork that goes into their creation just makes me crave one even more.
  He's been a great guy to work with so far. I have a Baker's oak brown belt on order right now, but I'm thinking I'm gonna add at least one more belt.