or Connect

Posts by thecool85

Mike or Dylan, do you guys have any denim in a lighter/medium wash coming in for the summer?
 If I thought I could get away with a 9.5, I'd definitely kop those. That slate is such a great color.
Marc seems to have that effect on people Haha. Question for those of you who wear a 41/42 in Eidos shirting and also own this season's cardigans: What size are you going with in the cardigans? Trying to figure out if I can get away with a large or if I need an XL. Also, if anyone knows where I can find this orange sweater, I'd greatly appreciate the tip.
PRICE DROP!   For sale is a once worn Epaulet Napoli sportcoat in excellent condition. The jacket features a welted breast pocket (basting thread still in tact), patch hip pockets, and side vents in the back. This jacket has not been altered, cleaned or pressed, and is, basically, in the original condition.     Measurements are below. and are what's on the Epaulet website.   Chest (jacket buttoned and laying flat): 21.5" Length (in back, from base of collar):...
 Thank you.
 I always hoped they'd make a boot with this leather.
Do any of you fine folks know if there's a museum calf variant that's similar to EG's Acorn?    
Marc asked me to let people know that he's going to be off for the next few days, so not to panic if you're unable to get ahold of him.
 I'm going to guess it was Gentry as I had my recent purchase shipped the same way. The material of my coat is less prone to wrinkles, so I didn't have that problem. After inspecting it pretty thoroughly, there wasn't anything at all wrong with it, but I could see how it would be preferable to have it packaged a bit better considering the cost of these jackets. I also didn't receive a hanger, but I've already contacted them to see if they could send one. I should stress...
 I'm not attempting to be combative or anything, but have you held/seen both these and MMMs? I have and I just can't come to the same conclusion. I suppose there's more to a shoe than the quality of the leather, but in my mind, that's a huge component.