or Connect

Posts by thecool85

[[SPOILER]]  Cleav, you are killing it man. I love how subtle the grain effect is on those monks.
 I'll definitely look into this as an option. Rain fits me really well so its actually the last I'd be most inclined to go with. 
Hey @Leaves!   Do you know if Carmina makes loafers on any of their wider lasts other than Forest? I love the loafer designs but I have pretty much no hope of squeezing my foot into the Simpson or Uetam lasts that most of the loafers seem to be made on.   Thanks!
Hey Mike! Any chance you plan on bringing back the Carmina Kudu Jumper this fall/winter? Btw, sad to see you leave Santa Monica, but I'm loving the new EPLA line. I need to kop some of those henleys soon.
Whoever is in charge of ordering from Carmina did an excellent job choosing those saddle shoes. The blue suede and tan grain pair up excellently. I would have preferred it on a more rounded last like Forest if I'm being picky but, all in all, it's a beautiful shoe.
 I live in L.A. and pretty much all my stuff is routed through Bell Gardens. I've yet to have an incident. I don't know how many orders I've placed at this point (more than I can count on my hands and probably toes) and I've received everything in perfect condition. 
Hey Mike. Can you guys cut the novelty trouser fabrics into shorts? The Japanese cotton seems like it's begging to be made into a pair of shorts.
Has anyone ordered a pale pink shirt from Luxire that's not the Oxford weave? I was looking for something a little dressier, but with a matte presentation. I'm not exactly one for the shiny shirts. 
 Ahh close. The french blue windowpane I ordered is tan with the french blue windowpane. I'll definitely post some pics when I get it.
Got my shipping confirmation for my two Factory Finds jackets (French blue windowpane and Navy Wool/Cotton?Cashmere)! It's about to be on!