or Connect

Posts by thecool85

I'd recommend a half size down.
 Had to do it. These Cumulus really are stunning; not to mention, suuuuper comfortable :) Christian really knocked it out of the park with these.   
Genlteman, they have arrived   
 Yeah, I've been speaking with Christian about getting my hands on some. I can't wait!   I honestly didn't realize how big a deal this was until I did a little more research. The rep I spoke with at Harrold's told me I needed to book a trip to Australia because Christian would be visiting the store to introduce the line. She almost tempted me, but my first trip to Australia is definitely going to find me in Rod Laver Arena cheering on Novak Djokovic and Gael Monfils ;) In...
Man, I love those. The plan was to get all four but, at this point, I'd be happy with the red one. 
I did. He told me he had one red one left haha.
 Oh God. That robe...
If anyone knows of a stockist that still has some of the Christian Kimber Fish bracelets, or if any of you have any that you'd like to sell, please message me. I'm kicking myself for not ordering those sooner. 
 Love those, Gerry! I've been looking to get my hands on some of the fish bracelets as well! Also, for anyone interested, you can get 70% off the remaining sale pairs of shoes on christiankimber.com using the promo code FINALSALE. Happy kopping, gents 
 On a scale of one to walking on clouds while several well-trained baby pandas massage your feet, how comfortable are those suede apertures?