Posts by Samir

Member discount doesn't apply to sale items, right?
Been rocking the moss field coat a lot this last week and love it. Saw some pictures of the forest print version; it's incredible and I wish I'd grabbed one when it was available.   Also my alpaca cardigan is money and I wish he still offered it
If I have a 37" chest, I'm a 38 in shirts, right? I assume the chest measurement for shirts being larger than their suit jackets is a mistake.
Has Suspension Point contacted anyone about their spring pre-orders?
Brave Star black selvedge has some stretch and multiple cuts for you to choose from.
An minimally used moss field coat from F/W '13 hit $77 on Grailed so I took a chance on it. It came in today. Wow, it's impressive. All the details just seem so substantial - wool lining, impressive zipper and buttons, really comfortable outer material (almost like moleskin). The zip away hood can make the collar a little bulky for my liking so I'll probably rock it with it unzipped but that's my only complaint.   It reminded me that I need to get around to selling the...
  Quote:  Quote:Thanks for the help. I did a lot of searching and basically came to that same conclusion - half seem to go down 1 size, half go down 0.5. I gambled on a size 7 on the Notre suede version and think I made the right choice. The length of the boot is a good bit longer than my Brigadier's and at my height (5'7.5") I think 7.5s would have looked a little too big. In terms of actual fit, the length is spot on. The toebox is a little claustrophobic in that there's...
Just to confirm - 8D in Brannock/Allen Edmonds 5 last, 8 in Visvim Brigadiers; I'd be a 7 in the 2030 last?
What are the dimensions of the Schneider Home scarf and Venus stole? Haven't had any luck via Google.
Anyone else get the vibe that the brand is 1-2 years from shutting down? Every season has less and less available on the online webstore, fewer stores carrying it, etc. I'm all for him branching out and trying new things, but the items that seemed most popular previously (unstructured jackets, alpaca cardigans, suede caps) are no longer available and nothing seems to have replaced them.