or Connect

Posts by Samir

Anyone else get the vibe that the brand is 1-2 years from shutting down? Every season has less and less available on the online webstore, fewer stores carrying it, etc. I'm all for him branching out and trying new things, but the items that seemed most popular previously (unstructured jackets, alpaca cardigans, suede caps) are no longer available and nothing seems to have replaced them.
How does the length of the Hello cardigan compare to the X8 cardigan from the Scrabble collection, if you're able to compare?
The cardigan in the light colorway is amazing. Also dig the silk fabric for the suit.
Got a couple pairs in this week. Really comfy, fit well.
Yeah, Enzo fit just doesn't for me either - I have two unworn Enzos sitting in my closet to prove it. I ended up buy Unis Gio Skinnies which are no better made than WvG pants and are pricier at retail, the top block just fits better. I haven't tried the W+H Westpoints but I imagine the Enzo construction is as good as anything on the market.
Thanks for the heads up. Fingers crossed that sizing works out.
Fresco jacket in the wine melange is amazing.
I'm 5'7.5" and the Clover in size III runs a little long in the body on me. Is the Thinner jacket a similar length or more cropped?
Watched "Runner Runner" a few nights ago and I'm pretty sure Justin Timberlake's character was using a Filson MTB throughout the movie. Looks like he just used his real bag in the movie:  
Any luck with an Alpaca Jacket reissue?