or Connect

Posts by Samir

Anyone who received the indigos mind posting a picture? Want to see some additional pics of the color before pulling the trigger when they're put back up on the website.
How different in color are the indigo chinos from the old navy chinos?
+1. I'm pretty short so I'll nab the indigos as they're the only color available in 32" inseam, but a nice high quality picture of the color would be great.
The layering here made me shed a tear. I'd buy it all.
Price drop. To clarify some PMs I've gotten - photos make the pants seem more navy than black.
Price drop. Steal at this price.
Hey Mauro, are there two versions of the chinos or did the inseam options get narrowed from 32/34/36 to 36" alone?   Also, I emailed you last week about an incomplete order, but I was stupid and had taken 5 weeks to get back to you to begin with. The order is #5616. Thanks.
Drop.
Photos added.
From Ervell's S/S '14 sample sale. Black, 100% cotton, made in New York. More information per the website listing:   Extension tab at waist with hook and loop closure for a minimal and refined look. Tailored for a close fit, slim but not tight through the thigh and tapered below the knee. Button closure with zip fly. Constructed with up to 2" to let out or taken in in the seat or waistband to allow for easy tailoring.   Waist: 15.5" Rise: 11.25" Inseam: 32.25" Hem:...