or Connect

Posts by Samir

+J suits are a pretty sharp cut for the price, imo. Like mine better than my Tasmanian wool, as far as cheaper suits go.
I think redundancy but consistency in explaining the style monikers would help. Like on the shirts pages, maybe a banner that lists before dinner / after dinner / monkey arms. On the pants page, a banner that briefly discusses those fits. I think writing "before dinner slim fit" is also a way to explain it. Getting my chinos hemmed today. So soft and comfy.
 It's not relevant to the chinos, but should we be sizing the jeans to have some eventual stretch in the waist / top block? Or just as is?
Should these be viewable on the site? I'm trying to kop today but can't find them anywhere.
Anyone who received the indigos mind posting a picture? Want to see some additional pics of the color before pulling the trigger when they're put back up on the website.
How different in color are the indigo chinos from the old navy chinos?
+1. I'm pretty short so I'll nab the indigos as they're the only color available in 32" inseam, but a nice high quality picture of the color would be great.
The layering here made me shed a tear. I'd buy it all.
Price drop. To clarify some PMs I've gotten - photos make the pants seem more navy than black.
Price drop. Steal at this price.