or Connect

Posts by mudshovel

Hello, I have this fragrance for sale. It really doesn't work for me so decided to get rid of it. Buyer pays the shipping fees, preferably in Europe so it's easier. Thanks. I took the picture, judge the amount left by it.
Price includes shipping from Finland. It's been used a few times last winter when it was like -30 celsius, it was enough with a wool peacoat to keep me warm, which is insane. Anyway, looking for something else for my wardrobe so letting go this piece. Thick super warm wool, fits slim as it's supposed to. Everyone probably knows what this cardigan is. :) Cheers, Pete  
Hello, Selling this ToJ0 Anniversary Edition. Decided to get a field jacket for this spring after all. I bought this off from user "hmtwrk" here and as he stated, it's basically new condition. I haven't worn this out at all, only tried on. No marks, stains or scuffs. Fit is spot on for me, I'm 177cm tall and weigh about 64kg. Size is stock 46:   - sh 17.5" - p2p 20.2" - front 21.0" - back 22.8" - sleeve 25.0" Price excludes shipping. Trying to make back the money I...
Hey, Selling this sweatshirt. Worn 3 times, washed once. Really comfortable high-quality sweatshirt from German circular knitting artisan Merz B. Schwanen. You can read more here: http://www.merz-schwanen.com/en/sweater/343/ Retails for 129€. Price includes shipping in Europe, international buyers ask me for shipping quote. Thanks, -Pete
Hey, I am selling this Gitman OCBD. It's shortened 2cm from the hem by tailor. Worn a couple of times. Retailed 129GBP in End. You might know Gitman shirts run very long, I got it shortened so I could wear it untucked AND tucked. Price includes shipping in Europe, for international shipping, ask me for quote. Thanks, Pete
Hey, Price depends on condition. PM me with what you have! Thanks for looking.  
Hey! I have for sale a slightly padded MA-1 jacket from Tiger of Sweden Slim cut, size 48 Snap button+zipper closure. phone/wallet pocket inside, 2 pockets outside with snap button closures.  I’ve worn this every now and then last fall, condition is 9/10, I’d say. I have tags and original box it was sent in to me.   Retailed 399€, I sell this for 150€ +shipping. Tracked shipping costs from 20 to 60 euros, depending on how fast you want it. Untracked it's 10 to 20...
Anyone able to proxy Fidelity peacoat to Finland? I could find only one retailer shipping them to Finland but the price seems to be almost 400 euros which is about 550USD.. I'm pretty sure they aren't that expensive in there? 
Title says it all. All colours considered, just toss me a PM and let's discuss! Price depends on condition and so on. :)
This oxford feels really nice, but as I like to wear shirts untucked, the back tail is too long, isn't it? Should I bring this to a tailor or just give up and change brand for shirts? What you think of the fit? And sorry for the sideways picture... Edit: I'm 178cm/64kg and this is size S