or Connect

Posts by jordache jeans

Who copped the sz 50 RO black high neck intarsia on yoox for 600?
Thought I'd share my DIY shoe dye job on a pair of MA+ derbies I got for dirt cheap on yoox. Color just didn't work for me.   Forgot to take before pics, but the yoox pics are pretty accurate in terms of color. IRL they're clearly brown both in outdoor and indoor lighting, reversed leather (I think horse).   End result came out as:       Tried to get it in as much sunlight as possible but the color is black with faint undertones of brown if you look really...
Yes about 15-20%.
Got this RO stooges from yoox, was posted in the good deal/finds thread awhile back so thought I might pass it on to someone here before I returned it into the yoox cesspool. Also would rather just get my money back vs. getting yoox credit as well.   Size 48, fits like a RO size 48, which means it's good for a 46. I wear a 50 in RO normally and gave it a shot but it's too small.   It's reverse calf leather, really thick. It is made in moldova but don't see any quality...
As usual KKA ruins a basic and simple leather jacket with that ugly hem on the bottom. Haven't seen that one in person yet but all the other leathers with that same hem are very noticeable in person and ugly. It is about 1700 bucks thoguh on the KKA website, may have to proxy it though.
Inaisce most comfy for me. Raised heel actually helps, supports arch better.   WJK is the worst, instep way too low.
Zam Barrett Spring Summer 2014 end of Season sale. 60% off on all remaining stock We are now coming to the end of a great Season! Zfactorie is pleased to announce that we are now doing our final markdowns and beginning today July 9th. there is 60% off on all stock in the web store! We thank everyone for their continued support and we hope you continue to enjoy the beautiful weather and the rest of the summer!     And in true Zam fashion - no code given, no...
Part yes/no question, share experiences...   Anyone into leather pants here can share if they're comfy enough to wear or if they're even practical?   Thinking of soehting like the ma+ or incarnation versions. Getting kind of bored of dressing in same ole slim gray pants, black boots, tshirt type of outfit i guess.  
I think about $1600-1700 after VAT refund. 10% first order code when you sign up.
muchas gracias señor moo