or Connect

Posts by coinopcollector

Can anyone shed some light on this boot? http://www.ebay.com/itm/321575655457?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I have never seen it before but think its my new grail. If only these were a 10 or 10.5 D. I have the TSM Ravello WT boot on the way and am not excited/ don't really want them. Anyone have this boot and want to trade?
As always, Black Shell is amazingly beautiful and a very under utilized color here... -Mike [/quote] Could not agree more. Marc
Stopped in at Alden Madison yesterday on trip to NYC.  I was told there were no "rare" (I use that word loosely here) shell colors available with the exception of one size 12 Chukka in whiskey.  They also still had the Color 8 SW Boot with commando sole on the shelf.
Never mind, my bad.
I believe when I asked Pascal at Citi Shoes told me Barrie.
Add to that list Citi Shoes in NYC. That's where I got my color 8's on comando back in October.
My guess is that the left shoe was the display model and naturally lightened from exposure to the store lighting.
I was actually thinking they might go best with a kilt.
How do they look when on and laced? I can see in your top picture that the bluchering is off. Might not hurt to send SF a picture.
+1 here as well, those are sweet.