or Connect

Posts by jpc9

Sail hemp pants are expected this month-not sure if a full size run or just fulfillment of late (very late) special orders.The new cut has an outseam running to only just above the knee- from there on to ankle it's just a tube of fabric. Perhaps this is for stacking, not sure.
Thanks, razl! $75 OFF, TODAY ONLY. Happy MLK day!
Thanks!
IE by Erik Ohrstrom  Unlined pants, 100% brushed grey Cotton  Tagged Size 1 44Eu (fits 28 to 30)  Condition: BNWT   Bought these from hide-m a year or so ago and never wore them. I will include the tags and garment bag.   These have excellent details; mussel shell buttons, raw hems everywhere and slim legs for maximum stacking. Unlike almost all other IE pants, these are not lined (eg, do not include the inner lining all the way down the leg; rather these are lined to...
Stephan Schneider Memory Coat AW 15 "Ebony" Charcoal Cotton Memory Coat Size III (3) fits Size 46 to SLIM 48 BNWT Purchased this for my brother back in September from No Man Walks Alone (link below), unfortunately he couldn't take it and I have no use for it. Comes with NMWA hanger and garment bag, completely brand new with tags still attached.  This size long ago sold out; fabric is soft and...
Stephan Schneider Memory Coat AW 15 "Ebony" Charcoal Cotton Memory Coat Size III (3) fits Size 46 to SLIM 48 BNWT Purchased this for my brother back in September from No Man Walks Alone (link below), unfortunately he couldn't take it and I have no use for it. Comes with NMWA hanger and garment bag, completely brand new with tags still attached.  This size long ago sold out; fabric is soft and...
Special edition L0 derbies in reverse cordovan. Someone who is 43 should kop https://www.gra@iled.com/listings/352027-layer-0-derbys
all gone
^if you wait a few weeks/months they'll be on gr@iled or eBay at less than $1k
coat hangers have gone missing; but shirt hangers still available.