or Connect

Posts by jpc9

FYI that's not Holger. It's his model.
Carpe Diem (L'maltieri) black calf washable (never washed, but you can wash it) leather shirt. In excellent pre-owned condition, recently professionally cleaned and not worn since. Includes original bag. Size: 4 (fits tts 46 - slim 48)  S2S:­ 17 inches  P2P: 20 inches  Sleeve length from shoulder: ­ 26.5 inches  Back length from base of collar: ­ 28 inches
ToJ black front quarter horsehide leather jacket in perfect, unworn condition. Bemberg lining and Excella zips upgrades (at an additional cost of $15+$70, respectively, =$85). Incredible finish on this leather. Comes with TOJ tote bag (also new and unused). Received in early 2014, have not worn it beyond trying it on. It's time for it to find a more loving home. This leather is very thick, ~4mm . This was among the last jackets made in this leather. I've owned 5 TOJ's in...
TOJ BLACK HORSEHIDE COLLARED MOTO LEATHER JACKET sz 46   Measurements (ordered and then confirmed on the jacket):  shoulders 17.0”  chest (pit-to-pit) 19.5"  midsection 18.0"  waist 18.5"  body length, front 22.5"  body length, back 24.5"  sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"  sleeve width @ pit 6.9"  sleeve width @ elbow 6.1"   http://www.ebay.com/itm/261903082830
+1 for that team. Mine is en route, same batch and size as the one above.
Nope
Since we're all sharing:
When I asked, Marco/Matteo told me that fabric is all gone.