or Connect

Posts by spacepope

god i fucking hate those things   anyone have any experience with s22m clog sizing? @wormwood?   and anyone interested in a pair of dirt cheap guidi 995s? let me know 
I wanna see svb in an mmm suit.   StanleyVanRegis    
speaking of stooges, I'm trying to sell mine, and a lot of people have been asking for the leather/season–– leather code is RU 9746 LBG. anyone know what season/leather that corresponds to?
need me some linea pants anyway, more clothes from weird italian dudes    [[SPOILER]]
hope you like prov bene, congrats! I'm moving back there in december/january 
I really regret selling my LUC jacket. Cool linen/wool blend, but a little too structured for my taste, plus the buttons almost instantly fell off. sinnedk If you're looking for something more unstructured I'd recommend bergfabel, which imo is nicer fitting, just as interesting fabric wise, and very solidly construction. I have a blazer I might be letting go of...
s23m in gray/charcoal reverse whatever s55m clogs   thinking about putting some really heavy lug soles on my guidis
 I am garbage-kun. Sorry for the fit spam, but the weather has been super nice and these boots are the GOAT.   [[SPOILER]]
 still thinking of dyeing the jacket black? don't