or Connect

Posts by spacepope

background game incredibly powerful
  [[SPOILER]]  IB/TVAx2/Silent/KKA/Vintage
Worn once. 9/10 condition. I like it a whole lot but I'm looking to make room for some more Damir. Very nice wool with very nice patterned silk lining. One button closure, functional cuffs, all covered in velvet. Very structured shoulders that intentionally fit a bit large, creating an interesting silhouette.   P2P: 19.5" Shoulder: 18" Length: 28" Sleeve Length 26.5"   Good for a medium and maaaaaybe a slim large.   Paypal with 4%. Ships free in the US and Canada,...
YOU WANT A LONG HOODIE????   A REALLY LONG HOODIE???????   39 inches from the bottom of the hood to the back hem, which makes this more of a Nazgûl cloak than anything. Fabric is a thick cotton. Long ribbed cuffs, heavy zip, cool hood. What more do you want? Fits a standard medium fairly slim. Good for layering. Worn twice and in excellent condition.     Payapl with 4%. Ships free in the US and Canada, anywhere else and I can get a quote.
that pigeon pic is some real shit
^yes   I already dress like 2011synth so...
50/50 Wool/Cashmere. Very soft and warm. 110 inches long wow! Raw edges. Dirty white color––goes with almost everything. Worn sparingly. You buy now.   Paypal with 4%. I ship free to the US and Canada––anywhere else and I can get a quote.
Snow I don't usually like that coat but it looks awesome here. Definitely one of my favorites of yours     isabel benenato beanie ma+ jacket and boots nicholas k shirt damir tee kka pants silent bag same shit
jfc toasty just kop a bunch of yohji and quit fashunz
damn dorje where in colorado did you say you lived?   cuz i can feel your butthurt from here