or Connect

Posts by spacepope

Cool ma-1. Buzz Rickson?   The fit is a little incongruous––a military repro jacket works with raw denim, but not necessarily a gingham shirt and those sleek shoes. It's half CM casual, half SW&D uniform. Feels weird. I think you could try this with chunkier boots (black? reverse leather? waxed?) and jeans that aren't cut like CM trousers. Get some stacks, maybe a straighter lower leg. And like, a white tee.   And welcome!
  linen over leather
There's a few floatjng around on grailed and y!j. I've worn mine almost every day for the past month. Incredibly high quality garment.
A friend was kind enough to use his nice camera to take nice pictures of these totally fucking radical clothes. L'Maltieri linen overshirt     [[SPOILER]]    L'Maltieri linen labcoat     [[SPOILER]]    Linea calf leather a-line coat with wool lining     [[SPOILER]]
@conceptual 4est is the coat Leder? Looks great.   [[SPOILER]]
Anyone have any experience with dying reverse leather? I have a pair of brown wjk boots I'm looking to turn black. They're slightly waxed, so I'm not sure if that will be an issue.
i want that shirt
just hanging out in your average neighborhood with this ridiculous leather coat   [[SPOILER]]
 what the fuck