or Connect

Posts by spacepope

that's some jungian shit
Had a dream last night where I got drunk with Ivwri and ManOfKent in an aquarium.
I vote for challenge #1––a lot of people could participate and I know that some (Parker, Synth, YohjiCrew, the list goes on) could spin it in really interesting ways. But I may be biased.   [[SPOILER]]  IB/ZB/TVA/Nicholas K/vtb/KKA/Vintage
Frayed shirt from LeU in a substantial crumpled off-white double-layered cotton. I've worn this shirt a lot (not recently though) and it's still going strong. Construction is something else, with darts on the elbows and interesting seamwork on the back of the shoulders. Hidden placket and single horn button cuffs. Some discoloring on the cuffs and the back of the collar but otherwise in excellent condition. Fits a slim 48 very well.   I accept Paypal with 4%. Ships free...
Damn Synth, I wish your Pitti reporting could go on forever, though I'm sure that would reduce you to a wizened husk begging for sweet release from the endless garish pocketsquares and immaculate moustaches.   Seriously though you write some awesome stuff, be it about bearded men in ponchos, drunken swedes, or simply just brands that need to get more love on this forum of ours. Looking forward to the interviews and more in-depth stuff. Would love to see you covering...
Bought from the man himself, worn maybe three times for never more than 20 minutes. Really really soft deer leather. Construction is top notch and the insane anatomical seamwork defies logic. The only other pairs of anatomic leather gloves I've seen were from MA+ and Devoa. These are better. And cheaper. Simple and beautiful. Not entirely sure I want to let go of them, so price is firm.   I accept Paypal with 4%. Ships free in the US and Canada, anywhere else and I can...
You already know. The most insane piece of clothing I have ever seen by virtue of it being a fucking transparent silk parka. I wrote a short review of it here. But let me summarize:   1) It feels fucking amazing.   2) This should belong in a museum.   3) It makes you look like a nomad cleric, smiting down the unworthy with your divine power.   4) It's a fucking transparent silk parka.   Tagged as a 48 but it's basically free size. 10/10 condition. Price is firm...
Noc tell me more about that frayed shirt.
 Where does she post all of these "cool outfits"?