or Connect

Posts by KobeMan

Did anyone make it to the private sale yesterday(5/1)? I went at the last minute, 10 mins before closing and found amazing pieces. Economy is obviously leading to poor consumer spending, 40% Off Everything.
I constantly find that when I'm urinating into urinals or toilets, you get a little splash-back and they land on your shoes/loafers. This is pissing me off... Yes, I have tried urinating on different spots and angles on the urinals/toilets but I can't fight this. Any solution to this?
Quote: I too agree that the gauntlet should be buttoned, but that is not my purpose for replying. Since we're talking about cuffs and buttons I wanted to bring up something that's just been bothering me for a while now. That is cuffs with double buttons. Not vertically where both can be buttoned, but horizontally where you can choose one or the other. This to me seems to be a bit sloppy, or at least I think it looks sharper to have only one button. I would go as...
Is the Donna Karan Signature line or whatever you may call it(ie. from Barneys, Bloomindales, Saks) or even their retail store on Madison, are these nice garments(style and construction?? How are they regarded?
Quote: My Jantzentailor shirt arrived a few days ago, and last nite was the first time I've worn it. Coincidentally, I received a few compliments on it, and it became the topic of conversation for a while.  I am impressed with the overall construction and attention to detail the shirt has. My measurements were followed precisely and I received the exact shirt I had in mind when the order was placed. The thick MOP buttons add a very elegant touch to the...
Okay.....I'm seeing all these different hair styling products and I'm confused as ever as to what is for what AND which of the salon brands are best? I have long straight hair, just past my ear. So ideally, I'm looking for a product that can give my hair a moist look, not too stiff, definitely not hard, and giving me control over my hair during the day. I would like it to have some movement. So for example, gel is out of the question. What do you advise? thanks
Okay.....I'm seeing all these different hair styling products and I'm confused as ever as to what is for what AND which of the salon brands are best? I have long straight hair, just past my ear. So ideally, I'm looking for a product that can give my hair a moist look, not too stiff, definitely not hard, and giving me control over my hair during the day. I would like it to have some movement. So for example, gel is out of the question. What do you advise? thanks
Any LA folks know of good barbers/hairstylists ??
I'm purchasing several new suits and I'm debating whether or not to cuff the pants.  For your info, the pants are pleated. I know traditionally, pleated pants should be cuffed. But I'm not exactly the most traditional conservative guy and this also applies to my style. It seems that non-cuffed suit-pants, or non-cuffed pants in general gives a more modern chic look? please advise? I should also add, that I've noticed most people now in corporate wearing cuffless pants....