or Connect

Posts by kushburner

What if my shirt cuff is too narrow to cover my diver watch? My diver is thick and I dont normally wear shirts with cuffs that cover half of my palms.
Is it common for Uniqlo shirts to be inconsistent in sizing? I bought 3 oxford shirts a year ago. One of them is nearly a full size smaller than the others and I cannot button the neck button...
The charcoal is like the one below. I also have a pale blue oxford shirt but I thought white would provide better contrast.  
Is it acceptable to wear charcoal gray dress pants with a light heather gray cardigan? A lot of gray but of different contrast/shades. I will be wearing black shoes and a white oxford shirt
If I am going to a career fair wearing dark grey dress pants (not as silky as suit trousers), can I wear an oxford fabric shirt with it? Or should I stick with poplin?
Too bad it's sold out in small. I need something for the occasional days it rains in SoCal.
I don't believe the leg opening stretches back
Depending who you work for and what you do, you can be wearing anything from sandles and shorts (Google) to a suit (law firm)
I have a chambray shirt and it looks best with chinos. The thing is that I dont like wearing chinos.   Would a chambray shirt look good with N&F duck selvedge denim? It doesnt look that much like denim and can probably pull it off. Im not a fan of denim on denim look in general.