or Connect

Posts by kushburner

Thing is, I want to buy about 5 of these shirts and dont want to waste $100 on shirts that I may possible swap out for more casual shirts. I guess it could never hurt to wear dressier shirts as I see a lot of men wearing dress shirts for business casual.    Dress...
I am about to start a job for a Fortune 500 firm as an IT project manager. I will be working with upper management, developers/engineers, analysts, and end users. The dress code is business casual.   My question is whether I should buy "casual shirts" or "dress shirts". Casual shirts tend to be oxford button downs while dress shirts are made of silkier, lighter material. Which shirts would be more appropriate in this environment?   I will need to buy a bunch of...
Do you guys advise me against buying an MTM suit? I still havent found a local store that does MTM suits for $500... All of my MTM options are online
How do I get the corporate discount?
I am in no rush to get this suit but I would like to have it in the next 3 months. The others here have recommended against buying JAB if I have $500 to spend though.
What retailers do you recommend?
Yea I dont want an extremely slim fit, but I do want a moderately slim fit since that's what fits best on my build. Unfortunately, there isnt a Suit Supply in San Diego and people here have advised against buying suits online. What does MTM mean?   Im not sure what other places I can look at in my area. Do Brooks Brothers 1818 suits ever go on sale for $600?
What are the main differences in fit and value between these three? My build is 5'9" 145lbs. Id like to add Brooks in there but they are a little over my budget.   Im looking for a timeless charcoal suit (for my build) that I can get for $500.
Can I return online purchases at a store?
Hmm looks like I should return the thing and just invest in a nice suit already. Ive been wanting to wait for a good job offer but I can always get it sooner. I'll do some research and see what I can find in the $500 range.