or Connect

Posts by kushburner

I didnt mean that literally lol. I heard that uniqlo's button ups run bigger than their other shirts. Not sure what size I should go and I will be ordering via suddenlee. I really want to avoid a return/exchange.
At 5'9" 145lbs, an oxford shirt in small should fit me perfectly right?
How much would it cost to get an oxford shirt slimmed on in the waist area (not the upper chest) and hemmed?
Doesnt the 1947 501 fit like the slim guy already?
What is your ideal cut that is tight but not too skinny? What brand and cut? I dont think the WG is too skinny; I think the SG is too skinny however. I can understand if youre not feeling the taper though.
Do uniqlo oxford shirts fit slim? They dont offer a "slim fit" design
It will be for casual wear possibly under a cardigan or sweater but no blazer or sportscoat. For for formal settings where I'd wear a suit, I think 3" works best.
What width tie looks best for my size? Im 5'9, 140lbs (trying to get to 150).   I was thinking 2.75" but that size is very hard to find. Seems like most slim ties are 2.5" or 3". Im thinking 2.5" is too skinny however and I dont want to look like a hipster.
I wouldnt even risk it. Id return it and get kloop credit and save it for future purchases. Or you can alternatively sell me the credit for a discount price .  
How much do tailors charge to slim a 3.5" tie to 2.75"?