or Connect

Posts by kushburner

Anybody have uniqlo raw indigo jeans? Mine is barely fading at all after many months
My first suddenlee order came in. Shipping was very fast and rates are more than reasonable. The tag and receipt of the flannel shirt I bought showed that it was on sale but the website showed the full price. Im going to contact suddenlee and see if they will do the price adjustment for me.
I was thinking of taking them for a hike when I first get them to break them in
Thanks for the response guys   I went a full size down from my normal size and they fit snug. After a little stretching they should be perfect.
I got my beeswax DBs on the way. Do you think they will pass for business casual shoes? Im really broke and cant afford another pair of shoes
What tie fabric would go well for business casual? I have a class presentation and want to dress just a notch better than the average guy. Is silk inappropriate for business casual? Perhaps I should do wool? Wool seems more appropriate for winter to me   I'll pair it with chinos and an oxford shirt
IT consulting? Though it seems that you dont have nearly enough experience yet. Something to consider for the future though. Im looking to be a project manager as well.
  I thought fit is all relative to the wearer
Guys Im not sure if I should go with a 9 or 9.5 in DBs. They both fit but the 9 is a bit tight in the front. My heels seem to lift as I walk with either size but i think this is normal. The size 9 also takes quite a bit longer to put on my foot. Which size should I go with? It's leather not suede
Is the size chart consistent with all of their shirts? Ive heard that their shirts do not fit consistently and button ups run bigger.. just want to make sure