or Connect

Posts by kushburner

Does the leather cost more?
Is the TOJ worth the extra money? It doesnt even look like leather in the pictures
Can somebody recommend a denim tailor in San Diego or Sacramento area?
I know it's definitely not too tight. My APC NS that was 1 size smaller did not have this issue. I also want to note that the stitching at that area is a bit crooked as well which is partly the reason I have this issue
My APCs show a gap on the middle-lower area of the fly like shown below in red. The area is in the center of 2 buttons. It is most apparent when I am sitting down and the area bulges out. Can a tailor fix this? I think sewing the upper button opening deeper in would fix this issue. It would need a lot of reinforcement though because of stretching.  
My APCs show a gap on the middle-lower area of the fly like shown below in red. The area is in the center of 2 buttons. It is most apparent when I am sitting down and the area bulges out. Can a tailor fix this? I think sewing the upper button opening deeper in would fix this issue. It would need a lot of reinforcement though because of stretching.  
My APCs show a gap on the middle-lower area of the fly like shown below in red. The area is in the center of 2 buttons. It is most apparent when I am sitting down and the area bulges out. Can a tailor fix this?   I think sewing the upper button opening deeper in would fix this issue. It would need a lot of reinforcement though because of stretching.
What size in tapered fit should I get if I wear a size 29 in APC NS?
Ah I guess people have different standard for humors.. 15% off is a good deal (expires tomorrow), but I was hoping for something a little more. Im in the process of losing a few pounds so Im in no rush to get it.
Is that meant to be funny?