or Connect

Posts by Bort99

Up for trade is the classic unlined Alden handsewn loafer in snuff suede, made on the Van last. These are pretty much new, worn a handful of times as evidenced in the photos, and come with original trees, bags and original box. Size: 9D.   I'm looking to swap for a pair of the unlined Alden snuff suede Chukkas in 9D, made on the Leydon last, in similar condition. Both retail for the same $480.   Will consider cash offers if the trade doesn't materialize.
Superego, thank you for the honest response. El Argentino—thanks, I might give that a shot.
I'm looking for: -Dark, non-distressed denim -Plain or inconspicuous pocket stitching -Mid-rise, since I tuck in my shirts -Slim leg, but with enough room in the seat to be comfortable sitting down at a desk all day -Under or around $200. Not opposed to spending a little more and, frankly, not opposed to spending quite a bit less for a non-selvedge jean, even if it's not going to last as long or wear quite as nicely. I wear jeans to work, so I'm not really...
The new Kent Wang watch belongs in this thread: http://www.kentwang.com/accessories/bauhaus-watch.html    
I was thinking about posting that Kent Wang watch here. Closest match to a Blue Spark currently out there? Looks like a nice watch but at 42mm it's a little too big for my taste/wrist.
Thanks, good suggestions. Some of those SARB models are really nice, especially the 031 and I'll have to give that one some thought. Same goes for the Orient Star line, but I haven't found one there that's really to my taste.   I can't read Japanese, unfortunately. It occurred to me to try searching Sekaimon a while ago and this is what came up:            I imagine that the dog is saying, "You really don't know what you're doing, do you?" I see that...
Say you're dead-set on finding a Seiko SVCS013 Blue Spark—aside from Watchuseek, Timezone and eBay, anywhere else to look?
Looking for one of these discontinued Seikos.
Hi, please PM pricing on dark brown burnished calf Park Ave in 9.5d and the same in brown shell cordovan. Thanks!
    Anyone care to diagnose some darkening on a pair of C&J for Ralph Lauren boots? I bought these on eBay and when they arrived last week, color seemed pretty even in most places (you can actually see the "before" pics here). First day wearing them, I was at the supermarket and someone knocked over a 64-oz bottle of cranberry juice, splattering some on the boots. I wiped them with some paper towel and when I got home, dabbed them with some water in...