or Connect

Posts by makaveli

Had the same concerns and just received the Napoli blue and think its just fine. The color on the site is a bit exaggerated IMO. Granted, I haven't had a chance to wear it in broad daylight but its more of a dusky blue than bright blue if that makes sense.
Nice! Deets?
Whose the maker of the boots and jeans? Great look!
  Maker of jeans and boots?? Looks great.
Can anyone please comment on how the Hiro last compares to the AE 5 last? I am a 10D in the 5 last, which fit me fine, so I'm wondering what I would be in the Hiro last. This would be really helpful. 
Thanks Wrenkin, I'll look into those suggestions. I'm curious if anyone else who owns AEs in a 5 last and Herring Readings could compare the fits. Thanks!
Thanks Wrenkin, I'll look into those suggestions. I'm curious if anyone else who owns AEs in a 5 last and Herring Readings could compare the fits. Thanks!
I'm looking at this pair of suede cap toes and was wondering if those who own a pair could chime in on sizing. For reference, I wear a US 10D in the AE 5 last (Park Ave, Fifth Ave and Strands) comfortably so I would be a 9.5F if these ran true to size.    http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=6&shoeid=3064   And while on the subject, I would love to hear your guys' suggestions of other suede cap toes at a similar price point (< $200). I recently...