or Connect

Posts by Cavalier

Looking for a pair of Dita Berreta sunglasses -- they have been out for a while, if anyone has them sitting around let me know. Text preferred 216 eight three five 139 five
Looking for high quality preferably name brand leather jackets and bombers that may have been damaged or are in extra rough condition. Let me know what you have and how much you're asking.
Quote: Originally Posted by uhurit I should make this my signature...because of the sheer idiocy of this statement I'd take an old LR Defender over a new RR any day.
The less you develop the idea on your own, the more equity you will have to give away in order to get help. Thus you will be diluting your own interest in the project. Also, for app ideas --- I know a college professor who is the former CEO of a big tech company and does a little VC, he's looking to brush up on his programming skills with an App -- I would be happy to pass his info along.
From what I've seen and heard, 16-25 year old Indian kids' ambitions have been pacified by obtaining coveted iPhone ownership and shopping/walking around malls. I see azns heading down similar path.
you're looking for a 10 bagger too?
Assuming you aren't rich or don't have a 7 figure income and a generous expense account -- is living in top cities really the end-all-be-all of life? Is it mainly for the career opportunity or to maintain global purchasing power? Is there more to it (people, culture)? I assume having a kid would suck and drain any ability to enjoy NYC except for the very highest earners. At what point do you settle for a lower tier city that still offers diversity and a high end lifestyle...
PMed you about the Hermes watches.
Quote: Originally Posted by obeserabbit thigh measurement (BiG)? I am not sure about the BiG method. Thigh is 10 inches at the bottom of the crotch, 3 inches below crotch the the thigh is 9.
The measurements appear to be Waist is slightly over 15.5 inches, front rise is 9, back rise 13, leg opening 7.5, inseam 28