or Connect

Posts by J BAILEY

tons of Cloak.   http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/155599-massive-cloak-sell-off-grails-rarities-ma-staple-derbies/
 a lot of the N&F jeans that Gilt sells are produced specifically for them. i haven't heard if the same goes for the jackets, but it wouldn't surprise me, especially if you can't match the details on that one to any of the regular models. could still be worth getting, though: usually the only difference is a lack of selvedge, which not all of the mainline jackets have anyways. (and FWIW, thigh fades always take the longest to develop for me. exact time frame depends on the...
 anything particular you like about that one? looks a lot like the lightweight hoodies that Alt Apparel and Jungmaven make.
 was it in his SZ thread? never got around to PMing about pricing. ($950 seems like a solid price anyways given that these don't often pop up used.)
collateral leather. colour looks weird/amazing.  
 been wondering about that brand, would love to hear your thoughts once they arrive.
 lots of examples of the linen-shirt-over-tee look in WAYWT: [[SPOILER]] (i believe both of those are uniqlo.)   not sure if it's still going on, but Revolve was giving out a 15% off code for completing their survey that worked on Red Wings.
 all linen errthang.
does anyone have any experience with knomadik / daniel patrick? some of the designs look cool but i can't find any info.
Would you mind posting chest and sleeve length measurements?