or Connect

Posts by J BAILEY

attachment http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/gsc-rinkan/item/r01041412260195/ (sup brad c....
another vote for the ricky o.
 i can only assume that this is the result of a medical experiment involving samples of @Synthese's DNA and large quantities of phazon.
gahhhh that destroyed yohji knit is beautiful.
styfo bot is racter confirmed.
should-i-or-shouldn't-i-buy-this-leather-jacket thread:     mostly unsure of sizing since i've never had (or tried on ) a leather jacket before and, given that everyone who owns one of these seems to comment on how stiff the lamb is, i'm guessing there isn't a lot of wiggle room...
as a wise man once said: 
julius:  
selling a Siki Im covered-placket shirt.   black, 100% cotton, made in USA, size 1 (46).   measurements: pit-to-pit – 20” shoulder-to-shoulder – 15” back length (from base of collar) – 29” sleeve length – 26.5”   note that the shoulder seam is cut on a curve, so your natural shoulder extends into the top of the sleeve area (hence the relatively narrow shoulder and long arm measurements).   only worn once; in excellent condition with no specific flaws.   price...
selling an S.N.S. Herning Ideal crew neck sweater.   navy, 100% wool, lightweight, knit in Denmark, tagged size S.   measurements (keeping in mind it’s fairly stretchy): pit-to-pit – 18.75” back length (from base of collar) – 23.5” sleeve length – 26.5”   only tried on once by me; however, there are two tiny (~1/16") holes in the right elbow (see close-up; easily repairable by a reweaver). otherwise in good condition.   price includes PayPal fees and shipping to Canada /...