or Connect

Posts by newbiealden

Yes! Medium. I am 6ft as wall and a 40L suit.. Sleeves are right where I would want them.. Most of my suits I never have to adjust the sleeves..
Just put on the jacket...I am normally a size 40 suit, 34 sleeve shirt and 32 w pants and this thing fits like a glove... Have to say I was afraid it would be too loose as I am a slim guy. But it's very tailored and tapered to the waist. In fact I wonder if you had any gut how you would even zipper it up.
And the color 8 L1
Priced to sell! Giuseppe Zanotti Black & Red Metal Strap / Double Zip Sz 10.5 (43.5) Brand New - includes authenticity card. Retail ~$900 These are limited edition and sold out. Selling for $450 includes shipping to Lower 4
Brand New Common Projects Achilles High 42 size 9-9.5 Red Price includes shipping in lower 48. (Will ship internationally - but buyer pays shipping and responsible for tax/duties) PayPal only Thanks for looking!
Common Projects Achilles High Black / Black Suede Size 42 ~Sz 9.5 (I am a true 9.5 on brannock device and these fit me) These are brand new with shoe bags Price: $280 shipping to Lower 48
priced to sell! Giuseppe ZanottiBlack & RedMetal Strap / Double ZipSz 10.5 (43.5) Brand New - includes authenticity card. Retail ~$900 These are limited edition and sold out. Selling for $450 includes shipping to Lower 48
Brand new Rancourt Venetian Loafer in Horween Green Shell Unlined Size 9D - generally fit true to size These are like the Shell Venetian Loafers made by Rancourt for Brooks Brothers. The Horween Shell is the same used by companies like Alden; however, you won't find many green versions! Made in Maine (USA) Price: 600 includes shipping to the Lower 48 (PayPal ONLY)
I always where them in the office on carpet for a few weeks - this seems to compact the sole more - and the tips of the soles tend to last a lot longer as a result.   of course this means you have to change your shoes during the day!
Hi allHi all,  the guys at both these shops are super helpful and nice.  I can tell they love shoes.  Rather than all of us calling- here are some details.  I was just thinking from their end - those would help them out a lot - rather than get crazy amounts of calls from all of us!!! First is the 2222 NST cigar. It is available in size 8 E / 9,5 E / 11,5 E and made on the Aberdeen last.The other one is the 97504 Long Wing Blucher ravello which is available in size 6,5 E /...