or Connect

Posts by newbiealden

Any have their viberg service boot resoled?  Does viberg do it?  My biggest worry is duplicating the double stitch and using the existing stitch holes.  Heard some others have ended up with single stitches when sending to other well known resoling places...
... is it just me or are those sample sale prices just a little too high?
Black fleece longwings - first c&j's.- 325 wider than I thought it would be...
Just wanted to thank the guys that responded regarding on who the makes these:  http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Calfskin-Wingtip/FZ00039,default,pd.html?dwvar_FZ00039_Color=BLCK&contentpos=11&cgid=1189   I did end up ordering a pair based on the fact that I believe these are C&J.  (Although many think they are grenson)   I came to the conclusion after looking at every medallion pattern i could find from english shoemakers.  I stumbled upon these ebay...
I know this is the alden thread - but thought the experts here could help me.     I have been looking for some black longwings for some time - does anyone know who makes the black fleece version?   http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Calfskin-Wingtip/FZ00039,default,pd.html   Tempted at 50% off   Thanks!
Couldn't successfully sell my Indy boots - so now looking for a cobblier in Boston.  Anyone have suggestions for where to go - I need new heels!
Brand New   Viberg Service Boot   Black Chromexcel   These are VIBERG size 9 which fits about the same as a Alden Trubalance | Barrie  Size 9 US    Please do sizing research accordingly.
Not much to say - Alden Indy 403 Chromexcel - Pre-Owned.  Size 9   Selling shoes | boots that don't get much wear anymore.   $300 + paypal fees; buyer pays shipping   Have good ebay feed and will provide if there interest
Pre-Owned - Would guess it would be hard to find a pair in this condition   Danner Lownsdale 9.5 Wide;  the last of these shoes is narrow so the wide width is basically a standard shoe width.  I am normally a 9 in Alden Barrie.  (do your own research on sizing of course)   Will ship to Continental USA only.         Have good ebay feed and will provide if there interest
Are the RL Lindricks really worth that much more than a comparable Alden wing cordovan boot?  Retail pricing of 1100 seems a little ridiculous and overpriced to start.   Note: trying to stop myself from jumping on them with the sale!