or Connect

Posts by joshmv

I soaked them for an hour in cold water (inside out).  The water didn't really have any blue tint, it was just yellow.  They smelled pretty strange also.   After a few hours of letting them hang in the bathroom I put them on and tried to stretch them in the hips a little. They were still wet and bleeding a lot so I took them off and hung them in front of a fan for the night.   Looking forward to seeing if there's any difference tomorrow.
  I'll do that tonight and see what happens.  How long would you suggest I keep them in there?  Should I use any detergent?  
  A crotch blowout is my biggest worry since it seems like there's a lot of pressure in that area, especially when I'm taking long strides, climbing stairs, bending down, etc.   Would a quick cold soak help with that?  If I wore them damp would that also help with the hip/crotch area stretching a little bit?  I wasn't planning on doing an early soak but if it would help out in this area I'd definitely try it.
Thanks guys, I have a while before I have to decide so I'll see if I can get used to the 34's.  The 36's feel great right now, but it seems like they might get too baggy in a month or two.   I'm curious as to why you think the slim guys may be a better fit for me?  I actually ordered a size 34 in slim guys but it was way too tight so I'd definitely have to with a 36.  I wish I would have ordered a pair to try.  With a 36 I was afraid of how they'd look below the knee...
I just ordered a few sizes of weird guy indigo jeans from Nordstrom and I'm having some trouble deciding which size to keep.  This is the pair I bought:   Link to Nordstrom   I have a big butt, big thighs, and decent sized calves.  This isn't from working out, just runs in my family and that's why I thought the WG would be a good choice.   First I tried on the 36's and they felt pretty comfortable everywhere, except the waist was really big.  Next I tried on...

*** SOLD   Up for sale is a new pair of Ralph Lauren purple label foldable sunglasses.   I bought these a while back and never liked how they looked on me so I never made it out of the house with them and never took the sticker off the front.  Included is the case, cleaning cloth, info booklet, and original box.   Perfect travel sunglasses, I wish I looked better with them.  They look very black in the pictures, but the color is actually tortoise shell....
  There is a crease down the front, but it isn't a pleat. I believe this could be completely removed with a press if you prefer the true flat front look.   Maybe you can school me on that actually.  Are they still considered flat front if it's just a crease due to the way they were pressed and folded?
  I went back and forth on whether to list it as an S.  That's what he told me he usually wears but the measurements on the jacket seemed regular to me.  Obviously the inseam is on the short side but maybe I'll just go back and list it as a "40" and let people decide since I'm not sure.  
** SOLD ** Hey Guys, I know it's always a little suspect to see "never worn" when it comes to suits with no tags so let me explain.  I have a few TF suits from a very high end client that ends up with tons of stuff that he's only worn once, or in this case not at all.  I won't publicly state his name, but when you receive the suit it will be on the back of the tags and on a sewn in label in one of the interior pockets.  If you're wondering who can buy TF suits and let...