or Connect

Posts by John11f

is this still available?
i need to find an answer whether or not i should buy a 34 or a 36 FOB factory 151!!!!!!!!!
sf is now back. that was fast...
T minus 14 days before Samurai start shipping the S5000BK. Can't wait.
Quote: Originally Posted by John11f I think I read this somewhere but I don't have proof. But I'm more confident about the Rolexes. Shanghai is a very cosmopolitan city. In the company where I work there was a time when 20% of the world's cranes are in that city because of the construction boom. The point is, by sheer population alone, this nation's consumption of goods are very, very high. Luxury goods especially. ^^^^^I mean in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by xcoldricex you sure? i thought that'd be bangkok. I think I read this somewhere but I don't have proof. But I'm more confident about the Rolexes. Shanghai is a very cosmopolitan city. In the company where I work there was a time when 20% of the world's cranes are in that city because of the construction boom. The point is, by sheer population alone, this nation's consumption of goods are very, very high. ...
Any of you resorted to dry clean?
I think the Pure Blue Japan AI-001 is a good pair to wear in a more formal ocassion.
I ordered mine directly from Samurai and Toshiko confirmed from me 2 weeks ago if I want to go ahead with my order since they will start making them. They will ship it to you on 8th August and they will be making 400 pairs. I wonder if all 400 pairs are pre-ordered or some of them are ordered by their retailers like Blue In Greene?
China is where they sell the most Mercedes Benz and Rolex.