or Connect

Posts by rhackit

Sorry guys, took a last minute vacation and didn't have internet access.  They are US size 9.
  I believe Edward Green but I am not positive. 
Ralph Lauren Loafers     These are a handsome pair of finely crafted brown suede Ralph Lauren Purple Label loafers, size 9.   Absolutely fantastic for Spring and Summer!  Comes with dust cover.  They are pre-owned but in very good condition.   Please see pictures.  Great shoes but I'm an 8.5 and incorrectly gambled they might work out anyway--fits true to size or slightly large.  Shipping in CONUS is $10, other destinations at actual cost.  No returns.  ** PRICE...
I love the olive tweed sportcoat below.  It's a limited run Drake's that I saw posted on Uncle Beebo's tumblr a year or two ago.  Does anyone have any idea where I can get something similar?  Thanks!      
It is not clear even if you click on the picture?  On my computer it opens a pop-up window with a much clearer version.     Why will I not use it for business?  Nothing wrong with a gray suit in my experience.    Thanks for responding.   RH
Dear Styleforum:   I'm getting married in October and am looking to do a MTM 3-piece.  I plan to use the suit for general business attire as well (both as a 2-piece and 3-piece).  I'd appreciate any opinions on which of the attached fabrics you think might look best.  I'm leaning toward the first or the last.  I like the pattern on the middle one but worry it might look too busy with the vest.   Many thanks.   RH   
Is English American still a reasonable option for MTM?  I've heard the guy preferred by several on this forum, Elio, might no longer work there.  Are there any other decent MTM shops that will do a full suit for <1500?
Thanks.  I also noticed it was a bit short but not so much so that it bothers me (particularly since it is such a heavy material). 
I can second the recommendation for the tailor at Sid Mashburn.  I used him when I lived in Atlanta and was always happy with his work--with one exception.  The exception was that he took my measurements for a MTM shirt I ordered from the store and the shirt came back way off.  I was moving out of town so I just got a refund--never found out if it was the measurements or manufacturing that was off.     On the cheaper side, Gill's Alterations around Lenox mall has done...
Thanks for all the opinions.   Here are the pictures of me actually wearing the jacket that were requested earlier.