or Connect

Posts by JonathanCWalker

Are you a UK or US 5.5?
Thank you very much :) 
Very sorry! 
If anyone is interested I have a few new pairs of G&G shoes for sale in a 6.5F UK
I'm selling a brand new pair of Gaziano and Girling Gran tbought through Bespoke England. The colour is Vintage Chestnut    I'm selling these due to them not fitting me.   Tree's are included and have the box and dust bags   These are the actual Pictures of the shoes for sale taken by Bespoke England   If you have anymore questions please ask. Offers also welcome 
I'm selling a brand new pair of Gaziano and Girling Nice bought through Bespoke England. The colour is Polo Suede with Pin Grain Tassels.   I'm selling these due to them not fitting me.   Tree's are included and have the box and dust bags   These pictures where done by Bespoke England and are the actual shoes for sale   If you have anymore questions please ask. Offers also welcome 
I'm selling a brand new pair of Gaziano and Girling Deco Bates bought through Bespoke England. The colour is Vintage Oak.   I'm selling these due to them not fitting me.   Tree's are included and have the box and dust bags   If you have anymore questions please ask. Offers also welcome 
I'm selling a brand new pair of Gaziano and Girling Oakhams bought through Bespoke England. The colour is Brandy Calf.   I'm selling these due to them not fitting me.   Tree's are included and have the box and dust bags   If you have anymore questions please ask. Offers also welcome 
I'm selling a brand new pair of Gaziano and Girling Oakhams bought through Bespoke England. The colour combination is Vintage Cedar Calf and Dark Brown Pin Grain.   I'm selling these due to them not fitting me.   Tree's are included and have the box and dust bags   If you have anymore questions please ask. Offers also welcome 
 Its the TG73