or Connect

Posts by Drewster

How to buy the linen pocket t shirts online??   Is it possible to just order through the phone and have them ship?
maybe more to be added on sale this night?? haha who knows.
Got dammit. They had these on sale last night for $190 I think. I was going to get the size 7 pair but didn't think it would sell out and checked later in the day and they were...lol   http://www.mrporter.com/mens/Shoes/Derbies/Derbies?soldOutId=378539   anyone of you here bought them??? damn you if you did.  Also, does Mr.Porter give deals on shoes often like this season's sale?? I'm thinking/hoping maybe the Derby versions of them will go on sale as well.
anyone know any codes for contextclothing?? there must be a free shipping code somewhere on the internet that works..
great review oldguy. And that red chambray is certainly sexy...  I'll be on vigilant look out when the shirts are available to order again.
Curious of how many washes..   It's a really nice shirt! :)
Purchased from Blueowl Workshop a few years ago. Ready to wear and break in. As you can see from the pictures, they weren't worn much and I've had them in the closet for at least 2 years lol. Blueowl provided the initial soak and hemmed them to 33 inseam I think (could be 33.5-34 and you can still hem them again since they basically new).   Let me be clear in that I really don't want to let these go. My favorite pair of jeans. I simply don't see myself wearing these...
please do. thanks for the info
I really want to get my hands on a Japan Oxford shirt...  sigh.
measurements?