or Connect

Posts by Drewster

Is this still available?
Copped Wings Horns Chinos for $88. Not entirely great but not bad at all.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/225-CANALI-Red-with-Blue-Plaid-Long-Sleeves-Casual-Dress-Shirt-Sz-S-Small-35-36-/271733288318?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3f4490ed7e   I'd cop if this would fit me. 16.50 not bad.
American Optical.
Epaulet still make size XS shirting?
Great condition pair of skulls 5507xx the pima cotton versions. Purchased from Selfedge few years ago. Has formed some subtle whiskers and a wallet fade but other than that these are ready to continue being worn in and faded. Initial soak and no washes. Hemmed and chain-stitched by selfedge.   Look for more details on this site that sells them brand new for...
I just now found out MrPorter did another drop (the epic 80%) lol. I'll be more aware for the summer sale then.
Inherent vice is great by the way lol. I do like his bright paid shirts and it's tempting me to get a few this spring.
Those were some great sales at mrporter. I regret not grabbing a pair of Blue blue Japan sweatpants for $67. Looking forward to the summer sale. I'm going to keep an eye on some linen shorts lol.
Does mrporter give you guys an email alert when the new sale drop occurred? Been waiting for the 70% sale but had no clue when it will happen. I'm about a few hours late. some decent deals still up though.