or Connect

Posts by Anden

Thank you. The jacket is a favourite of mine.  The socks are royalblue/lightblue herringbone which probably looks fairly solid from a few meters away. I wanted to have a darker shoe and thus went for slighty dark socks. The light blue part of the socks are similar to the shirt. A lighter shoe/soc combo might have looked better but I wanted to ground the outfit with a dark shoe.
 I must say that it's by far the best review I have ever got for an outfit. Some outfits has resulted in 50 or so thumbs but this is a great compliment with a lot of thought behind it. Thank you!
Red face and orange tie.   
Ahh... Thats cle(a)ver.
Leaving of here then @Cleav   http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/32370 
SC - Boglioli Shirt - Kamakura PS- Altea Trousers - JCrew Shoes - C&J Handgrade suede  
X-post from challenge   SC - Boglioli Shirt - Kamakura PS- Altea Trousers - JCrew Shoes - C&J Handgrade suede  
I'll give it a try!
Thank you. It's really comfortable too. Light, airy and with a good amount of strech. I got a second summer suit at the same time. Same construction and maker but in a beige herringbone - cotton/silk mix. So now I'm ready for summer. [[SPOILER]]
As you can see I'm very happy with my new summer suit - a wool/mohair mix. Unconstructed and no lining. Perfect for the hotter days that are coming. The shoes are also new and will probably see a lot of sun in the coming months.    Suit - Belvest Shirt - Kamakura Tie- Drake's of London Square - A.Christensen Shoes - C&J Harvard - dark brown shell cordovan.