or Connect

Posts by Anden

New spring/summer outfit.   SC Raffaele Caruso in lightweight Hopsack - LP Zelander. Triple patch. Trousers are also from Caruso. MTM shirt in Thomas Mason micro houndstooth Tie from Exquisite Trimmings. Grenadine. Suede loafers from C&J Handgrade     
Go big or go home.
Five must be considered as staples and the blue flannel is an experiment.
Just placed an order of 6 pairs of VBC trousers with the same design EFV used for his amazing linen pants. My first order with Luxire so I will have one pair shipped first and the others will hold until measurements has been confirmed. I can't wait. This will be a serious upgrade to my trouser wardrobe. Yay!    1x Vitale Barberis Canonico - Light Grey Hopsack for $249.99 each    1x Vitale Barberis Canonico - Summer Wool Mohair Cream for $199.99 each  1x Vitale...
Glad to be an inspiration. We´ll see if I have something to add to this.
They are on the tight side. My thighs and calfs are quite large due to many miles on the bike. I would prefer a fuller cut.
Thank you. I will do this again with another shirt. As stated it´s not my prefered collar but I still use it from time to time. Maybe I should use it for tieless days instead. I understand seagull wings now.  While on the subject. I have one of these: http://www.trashness.com/product/extreme-cutaway-shirt. Hangs in the closet. Used twice I think. Never again. 
I prefer other collars to this so it doesn't get much airtime. I was interested in comments on the rest.
I take both parts of your comment as negative. Noted the collar but please elaborate on why this is so bad in other parts.
Well the idea was to have similar tones but different textures. I take your point on the collar. Thank you.