or Connect

Posts by Anden

I was unfortunately occupied with meetings and lunch with clients. Spent the afternoon in the stores and strolling along the Thames. It's always a treat.
I had the privilege to shoot these challenge photos in London. Berkley Square and outside the Drake's store.   Cashmere tie from Drake's, Cashmere cardigan from Berg&Berg. Cashmere lined traveller jacket from Loro Piana, Cashmere blend SC from Corneliani      
I had the privilege to shoot these in London. Berkley Square and outside the Drake's store.   Cashmere tie from Drake's, Cashmere cardigan from Berg&Berg. Cashmere lined traveller jacket from Loro Piana, Cashmere blend SC from Corneliani      
The cardigan is forest green.In the past I have used this jacket with a forest green garza grossa grenadine. Never with brown cardigan though. The base of the jacket is a saturated beige. The overchecks are light blue, orange, medium brown, blue - mediumdark and finally charcoal. 
AAS. FTW.
My standard tie for this SC is the royal blue cashmere tie from Drake's. Maybe I should use this tie and the brown PS?
Too bad. Give me your address and I´ll send it to you then. I got it just for this jacket so...
BB shirt Attolini cashmere tie Caruso SC Altea wool ps Cardigan from Woolovers Moleskins - Oscar Jacobson. C&J Belgrave polo suede. Barton Perriera glasses.