or Connect

Posts by Anden

Well now I can´t see the peach either.
I was going sockless but for the sake of the challenge I added these. 
X-post from this weeks challenge.   This was truly a challenge. Peach on the ground under a blue sky with some minor clouds. The trousers are rarely worn with SC and tie but gets a lot of airtime in the summer.        
This was truly a challenge. Peach on the ground under a blue sky with some minor clouds. The trousers are rarely worn with SC and tie but gets a lot of airtime in the summer.          
Two and a half weeks into growing a beard. I'm hoping to be able to grow one like Olof from Manolo.se: http://www.manolo.se/artiklar/artikel/20141009/mattsydd-hostrock-fran-bladen-del-i   Stripes on stripes today.  
Well done @An Acute Style ! You are a true inspiration.    Thank you for the votes guys. Being first looser feels good.   Andreas
+1. That would be a terrible loss to this thread.
Orange tie and orange checks. SC-Tagliatore Napoli Shirt-Kamakura Tie-Zegna Trousers-Oscar Jacobson Kicks-C&J Harvard unlined shell      
Orange tie and orange checks. SC-Tagliatore Napoli Shirt-Kamakura Tie-Zegna Trousers-Oscar Jacobson Kicks-C&J Harvard unlined shell