or Connect

Posts by grendel

Ask to see the tag inside the pocket
 Argh! These pictures of Ravello are making me insane with jealousy! Does anyone know of anywhere selling ravello shell boots? I guess shoes would be okay, too, but boots would be preferable.  These look great, by the way!
 If he's like me and buys what he wants himself, try giving him something that takes time, but not money. Does he have things he's planned to do but hasn't had time? Do them for him. Make him dinner. etc. 
  Very nice PRL waxed cotton jacket, XL, for $60
 Any idea what's going on?
Has anyone tried calling them the last couple days? The number goes straight to a message that their office isn't open. 
Any new codes? I've got my eye on a couple things
  Dunno, I don't find Zegna that much around here, and I've never found any fabric as soft as this. 
I hit 4 stores quick today and got nothing. I was heartbroken to leave a bespoke Zegna 4x1 DB... It was solid charcoal with pick-stitched peak lapels and felt like super 150's (softer and smoother than the Loro Piana Super 130's I've felt on HF). It was pretty un-sportscoatable and I couldn't find the pants, though, even in the wimmenz. 
  Well, it's an automatic, at least. How quickly does the second hand move? Once-per-second or more like 4 times per second?