or Connect

Posts by grendel

Okay, that's a convincing argument for White's.    So for a black boot that crosses from jeans / casual to cords / Friday biz casual should I go black CXL or horse hide? With my brown CXL boots they get dinged up easily, but with a deer bone, Venetian Cream, and lots of brushing it's easy enough to bring them back to looking good. I don't know if the black holds up as well, or how the horsehide holds up. 
 Interesting... I'm considering a pair of black boots for this fall / winter and I'd narrowed it down to another pair of White's (I have a pair of brown CXL semi-dress) or the OSB Trench boots in black with dainite.  You'd go White's over OSB? I liked the shape of the OSB but I'd be interested in your take. 
Wouldn't that be UK9?
 Oh, one of them was sale priced. I guess that breaks it?
 How does one do the 3 shirts deal? I put 3 in my cart but it didn't bring it down to $99.
Is this over now?
 Meh... I'd rather not have to do that. I might just see if my RRL shrink if I wash 'em. I've lost a lot of weight while adding muscle so nothing fits right anymore. 
Looking for some sizing advice. I'm trying to decide on the slim or the regular cuts. The problem is that I have relatively big thighs and calves.    Waist: 33" Hips: 40" Thighs: 23.5" Calves: 16.5" Inseam: 30"   But I don't really want the higher rise on the standard nor the 16.5" leg opening.    I'm starting to think that the Gustin cuts just aren't for me. 
 I've been watching that seller for a while but never pulled the trigger. I can't figure out what size I would be. I'm pretty consistently a UK 9 (C&J, AS, Sutor Mantellassi), US 10 (Alden Barrie, AE 5 last, AS for Brooks Brothers, C&J for Polo), or a 9.5 in mocassin types that stretch (Rancourt, Oakstreet). I was thinking 42.5? 
Possibly this one? http://www.ebay.com/sch/Mens-Shoes-/93427/m.html?item=161065014467&_ssn=sarafsaraf&_nkw&_from=R40&replaceid=20352437011&_sop=10&_geositeid=0&_trksid=m194&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSRCHX:SRCH