or Connect

Posts by JKPN

So I ended up buying a pair of Edwin ed-55 red selvedge 14 oz from the porter sale. The fit ticks all the boxes and the jeans fit ok in waist, though could be 1/2 inch to an inch smaller (although the thigh area would probably be too tight).    Do you guys think I should cold rinse, wash them inside out och maybe even cold rinse them while put on before actually starting to wear them? If any of you have experience with this fabric/model, have does it react to washing?...
  43's are the only size left on this swedish site: http://www.urbana.se/en/art/kid-white-1.php   So there you go. A bit more expensive though. And they have the high tops for approx 100 bucks.
Last couple of weeks C&J Sydney snuff suede loafer Alden PTB #8 cordovan Schott Perfecto 118 black Acne black coat Muji chambray shirt x 2 Uniqlo oxfords and linen shirts x 2 Uniqlo jacket x 2 From mr porter sale: Mark Mcnairy black lace-up boot Edwin ed-55 dry-selvedge jeans Nudie Terry dry-denim jacket Our Legacy washed cotton rain coat Still in the search for a nice leather holdall in black or brown and a couple of henley's....
Ok. Sounds like my usual problems with sizing jackets. Thanks again for the info and I've decided to just order two or three jackets in both 38R and 38L (98). The longer body in the 38L might be OK in the Copenhagen/Italia/Washington(half) since they look to be shorter to start with...
Ok, thanks, great info. Are the sleeve length short as in too short to even be alterable considering the open button holes?
What height are 38L's usually designed for? Or say the european sizes 96 and 98? It's a pitty they don't have the length of the jackets measurement on the site....
Thinking of pulling the trigger on a suit and a couple of jackets soon. Just a quick question. I'm 6 ft 1 5/8 in (187cm) normal to athletic build. Chest 38,2 in, my jackets are usually around 17,7 in across back (shoulder seam to shoulder seam) and ca 25,6 in arms (shoulder seam to cuff). I'm usually a size 38R but from the measurements on the site it looks like the all jackets may run short in the sleeves (and maybe body as well?). I'm leaning towards the napoli or...
They're marked with a 17 000 SEK price tag. Though after speaking with Marcus he said he's not sure he would let the beauties go for that price if someone walked into the store today since he spent 8 months waiting for them...   Oh, btw, size is 9,5 UK (if someone's interested in making an offer)
I believe they were priced at 17 000 SEK but will double check since I'm popping into the store today...
Even if it's Marcus's (owner) own shoes he's put a price tag on them in store... I can assure you the finish of the shoes are nothing less than amazing. The feeling and texture of the stingray paired with the spade waist of the deco last is truly a beautiful match.