or Connect

Posts by Moocow9

Do you take the same size in the chinos as the jeans?
Can you measure the waist now? I got a 28 and they are pretty snug. I think they need to stretch at least an inch to be comfortable, so I'm trying to decide if I should exchange for a 29.
vote #175  
How much do you think the jeans will stretch in the waist?
This is a pair of Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum jeans, size 28. These have been worn about two months but don't fit me so I am selling them. They are in great condition; please see the pictures for more details. The rear patches have been removed.   The jeans measure as follows (BiG style measurements): waist 30" front rise 10" back rise 14.5" upper thigh 10.5" knee 7 7/8" leg opening 7" inseam 33.5"   $230 -> $215 -> $205 -> $195 -> $185
Is it normal for Shoemart seconds to arrive in a plain box without Alden shoe bags?
For sale is a pair of Alden Ravello Shell Cordovan chukkas, size 8 E. These are on the Barrie last and fit like a size 8.5 E. Shoes are in excellent condition and have been worn 4-5 times.  There are some small scratches as can be seen in the pictures but they should be able to be buffed out. The original box and shoe bags will be included. Outsoles measure 12 1/8" long, 4 3/8" wide at widest point. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please PM me if you have any questions.
For sale is a pair of Alden Ravello Shell Cordovan chukkas, size 8 E. These are on the Barrie last and fit like a size 8.5 E. Shoes are in excellent condition and have been worn 4-5 times.  There are some small scratches as can be seen in the pictures but they should be able to be buffed out. The original box and shoe bags will be included. Outsoles measure 12 1/8" long, 4 3/8" wide at widest point. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please PM me if you have any questions.
It's on the Barrie last. I called them a few days ago.
I asked them and they say they won't ship overseas at the moment through their new site.