or Connect

Posts by Moocow9

I'm selling a pair of Alden Kudu Indy Boots (AF64), size 8E in the Trubalance last. They were worn for several months. Vibram soles have little wear on them.   Alden shoe bags and box will be included. Shipping free to CONUS.
Selling a pair of Ruby shell cordovan Carmina captoe shoes, originally purchased from Epaulet. They're new, only tried on a few times, but never worn. These are size 8 UK / 9 US in the Queens last. Comes with lasted shoe trees and shoe box (top of box is scuffed up, see pictures). Shipping is included to CONUS.
Selling a pair of the Momotaro x Blue Owl BOM008-T denim, size 31. They haven't been worn much, maybe a dozen times. I'm selling them because they are a size too big for me. Inseam was hemmed by Blue Owl to 31".   Measurements from Blue Owl: Waist: 33" (I actually measure 32" but they will stretch back out) Rise: 10.25" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 8.2"   More details here: http://www.blueowl.us/products/momotaro-x-blue-owl-stealth-warrior-tapered-18oz-raw-selvedge
I'm selling a ToJ UMDR calfskin jacket I purchased a few years ago. Measurements: ​ shoulders 15.5" chest (pit-to-pit) 18.5" midsection 16.4" waist 16.5" body length, front 20.5" body length, back 23.0" sleeve length, from shoulder 22.5" sleeve width @ pit 6.4" sleeve width @ elbow 5.6" sleeve width @ cuff 5.2"   Selling since I've only worn it a couple of times and it doesn't fit me quite right. The color is almost black, but a shade lighter. Price is $500...
Do you know how much the jeans waist is likely to stretch?
Is there a different sale code for tote holders? I didn't get the newsletter.
Interested in the suede Harrington
Can Vass make any shoes in a wide size?
I picked up a pair of the Carmina chelsea boots on sale, and they fit well, except they are a bit loose above the ankle (probably because I have skinny legs). Any idea how to make them fit better?
Do you think the sportcoats that are listed on sale would be alterable to work for somebody who is 5'4"?