or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

My 65% Marlows showed up today. Nearly identical finish to my 2012 versions, maybe slightly darker. Fit slightly snugger than the old ones (this is good). Two pairs of shoe laces, but only one shoe bag. Ha!   Score.
 Have you tried them on or are you going by measurements? Going by the measurements, I hate these pants, especially the rise. Trying them on, I love them (including the rise).
You are not making it easy for me to get my Rota MTO on! I may just stick with the light gray you carry in stock.
Mine was pending exactly like that until yesterday I got the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
I had my first occasion to make use of my growing collection of tic® today. As a patent attorney, I'm a big fan of simple solutions to annoying problems. Thanks for introducing me to these NMWA!
SF10MAR
 Cart ready waiting for Rota drop. 
 I was thrown by the 40, 41, 42 sizes. Sounds like these measure about the same as the FW shirts. Which means it's the perfect sleeve length. If only I could remember what about the 16/41shirt wasn't right the first time around... it might not matter for this shirt the way it would for a more formal shirt. Thanks.
Shirt measurements laid flat.
Sizing requests G Inglese linen shirt (not popover) Me = 16.25 neck, 19 shoulders, 22 chest (care least about neck, as it will be worn open collar) G inglese = ? G Inglese linen/cotton shirt Me = see above G Inglese = ? I also understand that the shoulders on the G Inglese shirts might measure narrow if the shoulder seam has the same placement as the FW shirts.