or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

Yes you will.
I can host breakfast as easily as lunch. Definitely let me know when you're in town.
x-post from NMWA ValstarBegg & Co.Inis Meain (different color)Rota
 Let me know if you are up for grabbing lunch.  It isn't light. It is insulated and lined. But it isn't heavy either. It is great for the 40s and 50s.
Valstar Begg & Co. Inis Meain (different color) Rota
Nick at Oak Street Tailors. Chris Despos recommended him to me. I have heard him recommend Maria to other people, but I have been happy with Nick.And he just called to let me know everything's ready. I think it was actually right at the two week mark as promised.
Two weeks is typical turnaround with them and it's on the pricier side. But he knows what he's doing and his seamstresses are great.
I have those (along with four other pair of Rotas, another pair of pants, and a tweed Cantarelli) at the tailor and they've been there for a few weeks now.
I had to come back to this just to say that after they have been fully worked in 43 is great. You were right from the start. 
 Agreed. I would reduce the cuff height. I would go pretty thin on the cuff. Everything else looks great. The color of the boots are perfect.