or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

I intentionally wear 35 in Wilshire. I'm sure I could fit into a 34 without issue. If I weren't an adult and instead I was going for the "sized down" approach, I'm sure I could squeeze into a 33.
I wear 35 in APC NS and Wilshire. The Wilshire has more room in the waist and a higher rise. It is a more comfortable cut. I go back and forth on which I prefer.
My Rolex feels the impact of several thousand swings a year and has been doing so for the past 5 years. I'd guess about 10,000 hits so far and it's no worse for it.
I just read the last 100+ posts and now wish I hadn't.
Greg, since you asked for our input, these are my all-time favorite NMWA purchases: Buttero taupe suede sneakers Farnese tubo belts (restock the damn suede already) Gray Larry Ferri sweater Heschung Malko boots Inis Meain bull wool sweater Schneider Roman sweater Rota mid gray flannel pants Valstar wool field jacket Vass suede wingtips Based on that list, all I can really say is you should keep on keeping on with your bad self.
I am almost positive I saw a gent walking the streets of Chicago today in this year's Valstar parka. It looked amazing.
I'm expecting to need a 3XL.
I'll give Esemplare a roll. Measurement request sent.

I like when there is a sale code so you can choose to take a bigger discount without being able to return or you can take the smaller normal discount and keep the return policy. NMWA has done that a few times and I think it's really thoughtful of them.