or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

It is up there with:Valstar linen safari jacket Valstar twill wool field coat Norwegian Rain single breasted coat Niche army green utility shirt jacket La Portenga Fat Carter briefcase Esemplare electric blue Humphrey reverse seam crewneck sweater
I received the SS shirt jacket today and it is incredibly nice. It immediately ranks as one of my favorite NMWA pieces.
I was one who said I would try them, but my size was sold out before I got to them. At least I don't feel bad about not following through and it gave me an opportunity to try out other pieces.
Wool: 1.75" cuffCotton: plain hem
 Just to be clear, I'm saying you should increase the measurements in the body to make the fit look more relaxed. A linen shirt should not look like it is just a half step this side of a corset. :)
Collar, shoulders, and top of the chest look good. I would relax the fit in the body. It's a linen shirt, for goodness sakes!
That is a really subtle glen plaid and I love it.
Ha!
I don't know, but I have bought enough from NMWA that when I place an order they sometimes adjust my order to the size they think will be best. That happened here.
 I have the suede U caps and I went down a half size only (at NMWA's specific direction). The have fit perfect from the first wear and I'm probably 15 or so wears in at this point. I have never been happy with shoes that don't start out the right length. It is possible that as the footbed breaks in your foot will settle and there will be additional volume in the toe, but in my experience you aren't going to get any more length as they break in.