or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

Shoes don't have the same expanse of unsupported structure. For comparison, I wouldn't accept it in a new pair of oxfords either. A bag like this is an entirely different beast.
My flannels take me into the 60s. Once we get to the 70s I switch to lighter weight fabrics. In Chicago that means I wear my flannels most of the year.And, yes, it is appropriate to wear flannels with a typical blue coat. My preference is to pair a navy coat with a mid brown flannel.
I would definitely accept it. Over time, the replacement will be much more creased than that. It is not a defect, but a natural result of the leather being used. It is part of the character of the bag. If you don't like it, I think you should love for a different style bag.
I'm just seeing this now. I'm Patrick R. Poor PatrickR is still getting all of my notifications. Now that I'm subscribed to the thread, I'll keep up and if I can make it work, I'll be there.
That's exactly what to expect from cordovan chukkas.
Beautiful cordovan rolls there. That's how cordovan breaks in.
I have used Lexol with great results.
I need to be able to get suede. Put suede on the GMTO option list and I'm in. I love me some Buday suede.
You could find someone else to give it to!
In my experience, Commando is slightly softer and certainly has better traction. I would choose it in almost every instance.