or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

If you listen to the videos, you will hear Mike say it. I might write it out phonetically as Ep-a-let.
There was: 
There is a pic in the NMWA thread. http://www.styleforum.net/t/358758/no-man-walks-alone-official-affiliate-thread/30700_100#post_8343126 I saw the pic and bought the piece. Couldn't be happier with it. 
Yes.
 They are both examples of how a cream DB can be worn casually. The reason he included the picture of the jacket they aren't selling is because it is a worthy example.
These are my first Plaza as well. I went with my Brannock size and they are perfect.
Good call. Mine have found more wear than any other footwear since they arrived a few weeks ago. Footwear normally needs time to find a place in the rotation, but these did not.
Don't ask that. "Yes" and "no" are both bad answers.
I think it is worth noting that my La Portegna Fat Carter came with at least as many or more imperfections and has only gained more through use. A year into its life, it looks broken in and well used. It has a look that is well-suited to its design. It is not a "sharp" bag, but it is a beautiful bag.
 It's a phenomenal piece. I have been wearing my lightweight blue version over a t-shirt as more of an around the house look  and the green has taken the role of light outerwear.