or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

I'll send you my address. 
What size? Which colorway? Say large and brown and green.
That's a combo I wear at least once a week. :)
I struggled with the idea of buying and returning because it makes me feel like a bad customer. The NMWA staff has killed that concern. It is easier and more cost effective for them to deal with returns than with getting up all of the sizes and getting live model shots. I accept that it is their decision and they know they own business better than I do.   As a helpful suggestion, I think they could solve some of these problems by just sending me all of the coolest gear...
Lots of great discussion regarding bad weather shoes. Much better than the existing threads on StyFo. I may start a new thread and move this content over so it is easier for others to find in the future. Keep the suggestions coming though, this is all really useful information.
Good suggestions. I have considered this Peal boot to be my final solution, but if it is going to welt up each time it gets wet, it won't be the right solution for me. I'm still on the fence, so these other suggestions are welcome. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.®-Cordovan-Boots/621H,default,pd.html?dwvar_621H_Color=BRWN&contentpos=11&cgid=
I have 30 shirts coming back from the cleaners on Tues. I will need to take a pic. You will see blues and whites and blue and white stripes.
I have a winter footwear question for the folks in this thread.   I have so far sidestepped the need for having a truly presentable shoe/boot option for Chicago's slushy streets (I run my own business, drive to work, stay mainly indoors, have shoes in my office and wear boots on the commute, etc.), but it is time to truly solve that problem for the times I don't have it fully covered. For example, tomorrow I will be in and out of cabs and walking the streets between...
Best StyleForumRobot thread.
None of these were taken with the intent of showing off the jeans, but here are the Wilshires: APC NS: