or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

Exactly. That'll likely be the case here. Resale value has never been an issue on anything I've purchased, I buy and keep forever, whether it is musical instruments, watches, whatever. So whether I like it is the most important. I just wanted input I what others like in that class.
 Thanks guys. That's the input I wanted.
 Thanks, I must not have been paying enough attention! I'm probably a VII either way. I'm also probably in a meeting with a client tomorrow at 2pm. 
 That makes me a VII. What am I doing at 2pm EST tomorrow?
 Omega should MSRP between 13-15k. 
I'm looking for a dress watch. My preferences are heavily skewed towards simple. The new Omega Trésor looks fantastic to me.     I am also a fan of smaller watches. My daily wear is a 34mm Rolex Air-King, but I suspect the diameter won't bother me because of the (relative) thinness. I will try on the watch before buying to make sure it's the appropriate size.   Question: What else do you like in this category, buying new, in the general price range (15k and below)?
I'll catch them on Final Sale.
 Looks like the fit of my boat shoes. I've had them a couple of years and they are as comfortable as can be.
I heard we were posting Buttero pics. It's my first day back from vacation and in a meeting with a group of lawyers that run their own firms. We're a stuffy group, lots of suits and sport coats here. I'm not playing that game today.
double post