or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

It's an easy fix and will really clean up your overall presentation.
 The only part I'm not 100% sold on is the tie. As a result, I think the shot showing the shoes is better than the shot showing the tie. In fact, looking only at the shot showing the shoes, I can imagine a tie-less fit that I would like better than what you posted.
 I looked and didn't think your pants were an extreme example in either direction.
[[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
This is the best thing I've ever seen posted on StyFo and I've gone back to laugh at almost every post I could find.
I wear blue. And brown. Often together. Hmmm...
Feedback received. I'll get at least one day a week up here. And I'm always open to critique.
One wash/dry cycle in and the inseam to the chinos no longer need to be altered. As long as they don't shrink more, I'm pleased.
That's a fair comment. I rarely wear a square, and when I do, it is typically a white linen square fold. This morning I grabbed my only patterned square and momentarily considered wearing it. I put it back because I was in a professional setting today where "fitting in" was the number one concern. Out of the 8 other people in the meeting, all were in suits and none wore squares. So it was the right contextual choice even though I think my fit would look better with another...
I was prompted to participate more in this thread and I'm game, so here is another lawyerly day for me this week.   Fit:     Colors and fabrics:     I really need to do this outdoors if I'm going to use an iPhone.